Cricket 19 General Discussion

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Playing back foot cut shots it happens almost every time, althoug the ball moves in the almost intended direction, sometimes it goes through to the keeper as a catch...

I have played the shot often but haven't seen it happen. Could be that I don't watch replays closely when the ball goes in the direction it's supposed to. But in real-time it doesn't look or jarring the way it was in Ashes cricket.

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Can any one suggest how to resolve this censored issue , when i play offline two players except Aus & Eng , if we choose any other team like ( india, SA, WI ) it shows only censored does any one have the same issue ,

Thegully

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
if there is a patch 1.03 then why is my ps4 downloading patch 1.02?

xyzisahero

School Cricketer
Seems the patch has broken quick download off the academy automatically linking to the teams I download. Worked fine on the on disc build. Not fun doing an academy reset then manually linking everyone again

I thought it was only me. I deleted all my saves and reset academy downloads, didn't work. It was fine before the Xbox patch.

xyzisahero

School Cricketer
I play with my brother local multiplayer, same team. We were able to have different batting difficulty set. I like it at medium, he plays easy. This option was a available at controller side selection screen. Is this option no more available or am I missing it somewhere?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
PS4s which bought the game from the North American PS Store will have 1.02 as the latest version, which is the same feature wise as the Europe/Australasia 1.03.
Anything on quick download for the academy not linking teams now?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I started the update and it said 22 minutes to download... 10 minutes later and it now says 104 minutes lol

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm not aware of any change there, but can look into it Monday. Which platform?
All platforms and also the Playface thing, players are getting download without it and now they wont share

Reactions: DAP

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tbh despite the obvious qualities of the game I was finding the AI issues in terms of bouncers and wides making longer formats unsatisfying, so rather than getting negative and pissy I thought I’d try the shorter format where the issues wouldn’t be so prevalent, as well as forcing me to attack as when I batted in longer formats my attacking play was awful... i was surprised how much I enjoyed it!

That said after the patch today, I’ve upped the AI to legend and used the slider to increase AI bowl quality too. Dunno if it’s the patch or the sliders or both but it’s night and day, massively improved.

I’ve restarted a bodyline tour, won the toss on a grassy very soft pitch - batted anyway: it’s a BA game, pitch doesn’t matter right? Wrong!! Edge city, and lots not carrying.

I’m 51/4 after 22 8 ball overs. Only Sutcliffe (20-odd from a hundred balls - I can still block, don’t worry.) showing any sign of permanence, 11 for Wyatt, 6 for Nawab of Pataudi and dicks for Hammond and Leyland. Jardine just come to the crease.

One of the hardest sessions of real cricket you could wish for from a video game. Amazing stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1559382148][/DOUBLEPOST]

I’m playing bodyline tour. 1st test Aussies have 2 wrist spinners, not sure their stats but you’d expect them to turn both ways. Majority have been leggies though so that’s promising.

What im hoping for is to see the difference between Nathan Lyon with no doosra and Ravi Ashwin. Hasnt the doosra been outlawed as chucking anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread