Cricket 19 General Discussion

Henry olonga

School Cricketer
A bit random but I would really love for players to have individual kit sleeve length adjustable in the academy for batting and fielding respectively. I pay attention to small details and it's annoying when someone like de kock bats wearing short sleeves. Maybe something big ant studios can look at for their next cricket game!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Phew, managed to stop the download of 1.04 before it arrived. Good to have a heads up from this forum.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Phew, managed to stop the download of 1.04 before it arrived. Good to have a heads up from this forum.

Since I'm getting the game tomorrow or Friday, how am I gonna be able to download the rest except 1.04?

Having noted the issues it caused, I don't want it now

Gentoras

International Cricketer
But somehow the gameplay is better, batting on Hard and its not easy, secondly AI fielders are not giving easy 2s, need to wait for others response

I don't know what to do now since I'll be getting it this weekend, obviously I want the other patches but want to hold on, on this one

Harigoks

County Cricketer
But somehow the gameplay is better, batting on Hard and its not easy, secondly AI fielders are not giving easy 2s, need to wait for others response
Yeah gameplay's been improved. I can see there is some changes in career mode like the AI fielding and batting has changed a bit and looks like we need to put a lot of effort to get the wickets. But on the other side, while knowing career mode when you want to edit you player's appearance or kit, it crashes when you change it and try to get back to the main screen. Plus the kit color, bat color and players skins look so dark(these are for the ones that are downloaded from academy)

@BigAntStudios @MattW the patch for gameplay is too good but if you could get this sorted for the issues mentioned above, the game is a total blockbuster.

Users who are viewing this thread