Cricket 19 General Discussion

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I understand but surely it's a no brainer that if the piracy issues are dealt with a cricket game would sell like mad in India? Also will do well in UK/Aus/SA

Yup. We had the same conversation in 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2019.

Lemme know when we have something. :)

khan31

International Coach
Does know anybody know if there was a reason why the ability to access the 'match review' screen after finishing a game (press pause button when presented with final match scorecard) was removed after the first couple of patches? Seemed to work fine for me.

I did also send big ant an email regarding multiple glaring issues still present in the game but never heard back from them. They ask us to email queries/feedback etc but they dont seem willing to engage in any sort of dialogue.

fender211pi

School Cricketer
It's absolutely amazing how far we've come in terms of Cricket games, all credit is due to BigAnt and their blood, sweat & tears.

I feel that the next iteration will get a complete overhaul graphically (perhaps a new engine?). That should be the next big step imo. I'd love to see them build more on the cutscenes and stuff. Maybe post match presentations in the next game? The future is certainly exciting!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was playing a 20 overs game yesterday and on two occasions the ball was hit to the same boundary area where the ball seemed to just disappear though the hoarding boards. The game froze at this point. Had to exit and save game and reload. Game restarted ok. Same score/over prior to freeze.

I also had it happen once so far out of my 4 "Testing Game Out" matches.

If I remember, it was either in the Fine Leg or 3rd man region, couldnt remember which way around I was batting.

Was like the ball found a gap through the boundary hoardings, and there you were stuck into eternity until having to Exit the game.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Small request, can we get random pitch type and hardness settings please? Makes games that bit more variable as I like to find out the pitch conditions as the game starts

We get that in Online Mode of the Game , regardless of what we selected prior to the Match.

Along with one random Umpire just for good measure...

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
has stamina been nixed by the last patch? AI bowlers and my bowlers are continually at the bottom of the stamina... before it was more reasonable - they'd drop during effort then recover. now they are just always at or near the bottom. never over 50%

They maybe finally "fixed" it , so just go and check your Muscle and Cardio Fitness of the Players.

In My Online League previously it had to be between 50 and 60 to give a good feeling.

Is it now totally out of kilt, meaning even at 100 % Values for these two parameters , they still Off ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
They maybe finally "fixed" it , so just go and check your Muscle and Cardio Fitness of the Players.

In My Online League previously it had to be between 50 and 60 to give a good feeling.

Is it now totally out of kilt, meaning even at 100 % Values for these two parameters , they still Off ?

Is there muscle and cardio fitness??? I know there was in prior games but not seen it in c19. There are perks for boosting fitness.

I wonder if maybe it was because it was a competition, and in the internal calendar all games are on consecutive days (as when you add competitions to a tour) and so the players were just knackered because this was the 3rd test. Although the 1st test finished day 3 and 2nd day 4 so they should have had some break

Because I tried a play now and it seemed more normal.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is there muscle and cardio fitness??? I know there was in prior games but not seen it in c19. There are perks for boosting fitness.

I wonder if maybe it was because it was a competition, and in the internal calendar all games are on consecutive days (as when you add competitions to a tour) and so the players were just knackered because this was the 3rd test. Although the 1st test finished day 3 and 2nd day 4 so they should have had some break

Because I tried a play now and it seemed more normal.

I`m still talking about Ashes parameters , where you setup your individual players in the team.

Will have to look myself at how Cricket19 does it , if its different.

First need to try and download a few teams succesfully first.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Idk how coding/,,
Yup. We had the same conversation in 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2019.

Lemme know when we have something. :)

Not really because there wasn't a way around piracy, surely now with creations like Google Stadia and probably other stream only platforms in the future piracy could be handled or removed completely? (I'm a novice on this stuff so if there's any coders or something lmk whats up)[DOUBLEPOST=1561648023][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for double post but I really wish in future games we can skip to the next ball as soon as the AI has hit it. I've been playing AC17 as I'm PC only user and it's literally mind numbing to watch the AI hit a ball, then watch my fielders slowly run after it...like can we just cut this whole part out, award the AI with however many runs they were to get?

Would really help the experience of the game!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Taking wickets in career mode Test matches as a pacer seems impossible. Is this just me? Are other folks in career mode picking up wickets as pacers?

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day guys,
Any idea when the new patch will be coming out? Hope the pace change issue in tournaments and tours is addressed.

Bongo6er

School Cricketer
How do you change venue in Online Ranked?
Its ALWAYS at The Oval.

Anyone know if this has been fixed because you can't change it.

Users who are viewing this thread