Cricket 19 General Discussion

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just seen a PS4 on Gumtree for £85 so tempted to buy it so I can play...I just got some sudden excitement for some reason. Has the lighting gotten better? Sometimes in sunny day games it'd be so hard to see the ball?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Could you please tell me how. I currently have England playing Pakistan and it looks odd.

When creating/managing a team, you can edit their uniforms.

When editing the uniform, you can specifically edit the shirt.

When editing the shirt, there are options to add the player name and number, the colour of these, the outline colour of these, and the font.

PJ13

Club Captain
When creating/managing a team, you can edit their uniforms.

When editing the uniform, you can specifically edit the shirt.

When editing the shirt, there are options to add the player name and number, the colour of these, the outline colour of these, and the font.
Thank you very much.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it just me or is it a little quiet in the thread right now Idk just doesn't have the same vibes still really enjoying the game

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Is it just me or is it a little quiet in the thread right now Idk just doesn't have the same vibes still really enjoying the game

Finding it a bit tough going to do anything long term atm (career mode ect) with the amount of gameplay issues you see

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
what happens sorry haven't seen it
Unfortunately, it's rendered the game unplayable for me.

I'm in a match where conditions are heavily favouring the bowlers, I've dismissed the AI cheaply and would be struggling myself except my runs off the bat have been doubled by the AI gifting wides. Any tension in the match just evaporates.

Look at below vid...

How is it even possible for the AI to select this length, and why would they do it with such regularity? One an over minimum.

So annoying.

This mate

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
How do I play short balls please on PS4?

I mean I can rock back and pull but how do I do anything on the off side, uppercut or something like that?

Many thanks

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Can someone explain why every game since DBC14 has 2D keeper/batsmen pads from Cricket99?

How come DBC14 had proper 3D looking pads with different styles? Weird....

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can someone explain why every game since DBC14 has 2D keeper/batsmen pads from Cricket99?

kit options and hair options in DBC14 were so vastly superior in every way to all subsequent games.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Irrespective of how they look, there are different styles in Cricket 19.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Irrespective of how they look, there are different styles in Cricket 19.

Ah I see, I'll have to wait to get my hands on it then. I really liked the modern styled pads, the graphical regression is a bit strange though...

kit options and hair options in DBC14 were so vastly superior in every way to all subsequent games.

Yeah as I said I don't get why it's gone backwards in this regard...oh well was just curious about it

Users who are viewing this thread