AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am going to guess zero
I would not be so sure on that, if it was only Ashes it would have been called Ashes Cricket 19, since its called Cricket 19, we might have few surprises perhaps?

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would not be so sure on that, if it was only Ashes it would have been called Ashes Cricket 19, since its called Cricket 19, we might have few surprises perhaps?
Good shout

flake

County Cricketer
FFS :noway

Ok at least the community is lit af, the new graphic overhaul will make a big change to creations
The PlayFace is going to be a game changer if people get to grips with how to use it, as then everyone will look licensed. I just hope lots of us jump on the band wagon with faces and putting in time. Please BigAnt, make a tutorial for us on how to use it simply.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Definitely purchasing on day 1, still enjoying ashes cricket to this day. Extremely hyped for what is to come in the next few months. I also agree with the chance of the World Cup being in the game because of the change in title. Will definitely try to be more active on here again

Last edited:

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 19 means a general game of the the sport like fifa19 , fifa World Cup 2018 means for that tournament .
So with 50 over World Cup in England starting 30th may why not get as much sales as you can double sales hopefully ..
As Cricket19 ashes game it restricts sales as the ashes start in August ...
like Don Bradman wasn’t best title for uk.
Ecb must ok with cricket 19 when its basically an ashes game.
We are getting nearer to a game with official county teams in I hope .

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The only licenses they have are from the ECB and Cricket Australia. Perhaps there will be domestic licenses from the two as Aus domestic teams were patched into the last game. Do not get your hopes up for ICC licenses for the World Cup etc.

edit: The Cricket 19 name change is just for marketing, in my view.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is it me or are the slips better positioned and further apart? Hard to tell but seems like it?
Assuming that is 1st slip, they definitely are. In the last game there was no point having a 1st slip, as the keeper could cover that position. One thing i'd like to see better is when a r-h bowler is bowling over the wicket to a l-h batter, the keeper should be stood further to the off-side at a greater angle.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
All I want from this are licensed County sides and better editing tools for console users. I only use a laptop and can't get the academy to run on it usually to make graphics and players.

Users who are viewing this thread