Cricket 19 General Discussion

MrSquiggle

School Cricketer
Things like pitch deterioration, weather, variety in bounce/seam from pitch to pitch should all have been introduced into it by now after what is the 4th edition now ? While things like the constant wides for height that has been around for ages should well be fixed by now. You just can't keep doing the same thing each game and expecting to be able to keep having a fanbase for too long.[DOUBLEPOST=1565348365][/DOUBLEPOST]That's without mentioning the fielding which as remarkable as it seems, may of even gone backwards ?

D

Deleted member 185125

Two other features which was initially present but missing since the patches are Ball deterioration and Injuries.
I still haven't come across the Wide issue which people have mentioned and the edge force seem to have reduced since I dropped down the pace max & min speed and short force.

Reactions: DAP

MrSquiggle

School Cricketer
Two other features which was initially present but missing since the patches are Ball deterioration and Injuries.
I still haven't come across the Wide issue which people have mentioned and the edge force seem to have reduced since I dropped down the pace max & min speed and short force.

As usual, they fix one thing, and something either goes missing or goes wrong.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I know I'll cop it from fanboys but someone needs to be direct and honest.

What you said is correct.

But I’m sure it’s complex...

Pitches keep getting nearly there but falling short for sure..

The keepers and fielding are very very average

The whole fix one thing but break another has happened for years. Not sure why. Makes progress hard work!

It’s still for me the best out of the game though.. but due to no competition there’s no real need to worry which is bad

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What you said is correct.

But I’m sure it’s complex...

Pitches keep getting nearly there but falling short for sure..

The keepers and fielding are very very average

The whole fix one thing but break another has happened for years. Not sure why. Makes progress hard work!

It’s still for me the best out of the game though.. but due to no competition there’s no real need to worry which is bad

Stuff like ball deterioration really annoys me. So basic and should be there

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some issue to be resolve

Ai running between wickets and slow flieders are to be consider

Sahil70

Club Captain
With ball deterioration, am a bit confused whether it happens or not. Playing on dry/soft, I looked at it in the later overs and one side was clean while the other had sort of spotty marks.

Users who are viewing this thread