Cricket 19 General Discussion

I was being polite most in their profiles are in their mid 20’s

And I agree... Ps1 Xmas day with Fifa toad to World Cup was probably one the greatest days of my life...
il_794xN.1157837131_64a3.jpg

You have forgotten what it's like to be a kid mate. My brother and I actually used to spend December making 'Computer rotas' so we could organise equal amounts of time for playing the games we got for Xmas.

I think one year we also got loads of sheets of A4 paper, drew 'crowds' on them and stuck them up all around our bedroom so when we got International Super Soccer on the SNES it was like we were playing in a stadium with an audience. It passed the time until we got the game ;p

Getting ridiculously over-hyped for game is one of the joys of childhood!

I remember having to do English homework at primary school where we had to write what we’d done at the weekend. I literally just listed all the scores from playing Super Soccer on Nintendo!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26372600/imran-khan-rejects-pcb-new-domestic-model

Pakistan to change its domestic structure. No more departmental teams. Imran Khan favouring regional domestic clubs only. " He has instead directed the PCB to rework the structure to include just six provisional teams - two from Punjab, and one each from Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan and Gilgit-Baltistan."

"The new model aimed to cut down the number of top-tier teams to just eight, with only the regional sides allowed to play first-class cricket."

Hope this new structure is reflected in the upcoming game. Or, at least the ability to be able to change domestic structures after release if it is not.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26372600/imran-khan-rejects-pcb-new-domestic-model

Pakistan to change its domestic structure. No more departmental teams. Imran Khan favouring regional domestic clubs only. " He has instead directed the PCB to rework the structure to include just six provisional teams - two from Punjab, and one each from Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan and Gilgit-Baltistan."

"The new model aimed to cut down the number of top-tier teams to just eight, with only the regional sides allowed to play first-class cricket."

Hope this new structure is reflected in the upcoming game. Or, at least the ability to be able to change domestic structures after release if it is not.
I doubt this will be implemented as yet. But I agree the option to edit structures would be great

@MattW Please make the get best perfect one by one team is dowloading frm acadmy lil dificult

Has nothing to do with the game I believe. If anyone, it's the users who rate the teams.
Yeah that’s where the rating system is slightly flawed. It would be great if instead Big Ant gave you the option to choose the user and which league you wanted to download

@MattW Please make the get best perfect one by one team is dowloading frm acadmy lil dificult
Get Best can never be "perfect" because of its subjectivity. In the first week after release people may up vote an incomplete team and it automatically becomes the highest rated, thus becoming the best.

One thing that could be a workaround is perhaps being able to download multiple teams by user.

Get Best can never be "perfect" because of its subjectivity. In the first week after release people may up vote an incomplete team and it automatically becomes the highest rated, thus becoming the best.

One thing that could be a workaround is perhaps being able to download multiple teams by user.
Would like this, and maybe be able to rate creators so the higher rated created show up in a suggested box.

That is effectively what happens in AO Tennis isn't it - you can download a list of up to 120 players from one creator. It would be good if you could download all the IPL or Big Bash teams etc from one creator.

That is effectively what happens in AO Tennis isn't it - you can download a list of up to 120 players from one creator. It would be good if you could download all the IPL or Big Bash teams etc from one creator.
Yup. I believe that is true

Is this is a possibility @MattW?

Users who are viewing this thread