Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

Hi,

I am a Classic control user , which is my preferred control.

In Ashes 17 game I used to play Advance Ground shot by the controls (Tap RS->Holding R2->LS upwards point at 12'o -> RS towards any direction you wish to play).

When i am using the same controls in Cricket 19 -> Classic type, the batsman is stepping out and defending the bowl. Is the control changed in Cricket 19 to play advanced ground shots?

Please help !
The shot has been missing since day one.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In the perks menu while editing a player, the inswinging perk is actually for increasing inswing or outswing because the picture depiction is of outswing one but name is for inswing ?????

weave3533

School Cricketer
Hello, just a quick question.
I am running the game on my PS4, all patches are up to date, I have downloaded all updated teams, players, rosters, grounds etc (much appreciation & thanks for all involved in creating these, really makes the game)...if I deleted the game from my Ps4 will all the downloads be lost as well, or will it be kept in the Ps4 saved game memory?

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont know if this has been be posted/ addressed here or elsewhere before;

In case of all community created stadiums the outfield is ridiculously slow...

As a result have to select one of the in game default stadiums especially in career mode to avoid the frustration of ball barely able to cross the 30 yard circle leave aside crossing the boundary...

Is it because of a specific slider while creating a stadium or is a bug???

Has anyone experienced this before...??

If yes, what do you guys do to overcome it?

Its a humble request to @BigAntStudios, if it can be patched in the coming updates so as to make the awesome community created grounds usable...

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Folks,

I am playing Career mode with Star Player Kane Williamson . Started the World Cup 2019.

Format ODI:

1. I noticed a flaw, batting at No. 3 , if KW comes out to bat under 10 overs then after 10 overs the field is not spreading at all. I oberved this for now 2-3 matches and I am in 20+ overs still AI chooses the Power Play fields, very annoying.
But if I come out to Bat after 10 overs then I can see the field is already spread.

2. In addition to above the AI choose only 1-2 fields even though it has around 10+ fileds to choose from.

3. Spinners are choosing Fast Bowlers fields annoying.

Not sure about T20, hasn't played it yet.

Did you guys observe these points? Thanks !

Anyways I will post this as a bug !

@MattW fyi !

Reactions: DAP

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I dont know if this has been be posted/ addressed here or elsewhere before;

In case of all community created stadiums the outfield is ridiculously slow...

As a result have to select one of the in game default stadiums especially in career mode to avoid the frustration of ball barely able to cross the 30 yard circle leave aside crossing the boundary...

Is it because of a specific slider while creating a stadium or is a bug???

Has anyone experienced this before...??

If yes, what do you guys do to overcome it?

Its a humble request to @BigAntStudios, if it can be patched in the coming updates so as to make the awesome community created grounds usable...

It’s believed to be the lush or very lush outfield. Looks great but is slow. I changed all mine back to standard and re shared so re download if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread