Cricket 19 General Discussion

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick Q

If I delete a downloaded (whether linked or not) team, do the applicable logos bats etc too get deleted along or do they remain behind??

If they remain behind then that could be the reason for lack of logo space that many of us face...

Apart for removing restriction on logo space, I sincerely wish if BigAnt could revamp the academy too in coming iterations for quick and easy download of teams, players, kits etc like a list or tabular format which gives a glance of all teams or players or kits at a glance, which too can be sorted and filtered as needed like team name, username, date, rating etc rather than currently required to search manually....

This will take away the need to keep a separate spreadhseet and most importantly legendary creations can be accessed and downloaded quickly after a prompt asking if you want to link it to existing team or separate download...

Cheers

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Quick Q

If I delete a downloaded (whether linked or not) team, do the applicable logos bats etc too get deleted along or do they remain behind??

If they remain behind then that could be the reason for lack of logo space that many of us face...

Apart for removing restriction on logo space, I sincerely wish if BigAnt could revamp the academy too in coming iterations for quick and easy download of teams, players, kits etc like a list or tabular format which gives a glance of all teams or players or kits at a glance, which too can be sorted and filtered as needed like team name, username, date, rating etc rather than currently required to search manually....

This will take away the need to keep a separate spreadhseet and most importantly legendary creations can be accessed and downloaded quickly after a prompt asking if you want to link it to existing team or separate download...

Cheers
A simple, although perhaps not so simple to implement, way to do it would be to have a cross reference of what is used where. Click a button on a logo and it tells you if it's being used (if possible where it's being used). Or maybe a little flag on logos that aren't being used and you can filter such logos to delete them. Same for bats and stadiums. To be able to see a list of players using, or more specifically those going unused, a particular bat would be quite useful.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
A simple, although perhaps not so simple to implement, way to do it would be to have a cross reference of what is used where. Click a button on a logo and it tells you if it's being used (if possible where it's being used). Or maybe a little flag on logos that aren't being used and you can filter such logos to delete them. Same for bats and stadiums. To be able to see a list of players using, or more specifically those going unused, a particular bat would be quite useful.
Absolutely true mate!

Hope they will consider Academy revamp too in coming iterations apart from the fundamental game mechanics and stuff which overshadows the need for academy overhaul...

It definitely has the potential to be more simpler and user friendly

Last edited:

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Bats is my main bugbear with the academy, I'll sometimes have 2 or 3 versions of the same bat, but no way of finding out which ones are being used and by who

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Bats is my main bugbear with the academy, I'll sometimes have 2 or 3 versions of the same bat, but no way of finding out which ones are being used and by who
Yeah, it would be easier if there was a way to delete a bat, uniform or anything with multiple logos and be prompted 'Would you like to delete all logos for this bat?' and/or a prompt to tell you if a logo is used elsewhere so you could keep that one and delete others.

venkniralac

International Coach
There is option of special delivery in my players menu for wrist spinner but it's not shown during the game or during practice, what are the special deliveries and when will they be activated if so they are present and can we Choose them?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Make the AI run rate slider 15.. You will get genuine cricket from AI with challenge in taking wickets..
Thanks so much for the info. I have my settings all on default Legendary exept for the run rate that is on 1.5 now. AI is posting better and challenging scores now.[DOUBLEPOST=1582398702][/DOUBLEPOST]Spin revolutions would make the ball spin more visually right? I’ve seen so many clips on YouTube where the spinners get alot of spin visually. It’s not happening in my game.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Quick question, a few people have pointed out to me that some of my created players for Middlesex seem to be mis-matched. ie: Stephen Eskinazi linked to Steve Finns stats.

What I did was unlink real names, but default faces, which reverted back to the default random names, then I linked my created players to whoever, I was assuming it would just automatically associate my player creations with the previous ones. Did I botch it up? lol. What I'm thinking is downloading the team again and then linking them one by one, making sure they match up.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any AI slider run rates or slider variables that have given people ring catches or outfield catches in a test match?

Sorry to sound like a broken record but the lack of them is wrecking AC19 for me.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Quick question, a few people have pointed out to me that some of my created players for Middlesex seem to be mis-matched. ie: Stephen Eskinazi linked to Steve Finns stats.

What I did was unlink real names, but default faces, which reverted back to the default random names, then I linked my created players to whoever, I was assuming it would just automatically associate my player creations with the previous ones. Did I botch it up? lol. What I'm thinking is downloading the team again and then linking them one by one, making sure they match up.
I need some serious help now, as per above quote. So I went to re-download the Middlesex team that I re-worked (by inz - cheers for his work) but when I downloaded his team, to replace mine, none of the players are linked. Which means that my created players can't be used in my existing, or anyone elses, career save. Is there anything I can do? I feel like the cricket academy is really f***ing me royally now. Edit: Disregard, lol. Solved the issue with some help from blockerdave

Last edited:

Rex0

School Cricketer
What are the patch notes for the latest update v1236? I tried to find them but I don't think they were shared by BA.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Is pitch wear actually working in career mode? I’ve set it to fast and are currently on day 3 with the pitch looking exactly the same as on day 1.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What are the patch notes for the latest update v1236? I tried to find them but I don't think they were shared by BA.
What patch you are referring to, my guess is there's not any support progress currently going on for Cricket 19. BA is busy in supporting AO tennis 2 at present.

Reactions: DAP

Rex0

School Cricketer
What patch you are referring to, my guess is there's not any support progress currently going on for Cricket 19. BA is busy in supporting AO tennis 2 at present.
It was the last patch on the Steam version of C19. They didn't share any notes for it to my knowledge. I checked their Steam boards as well as their Twitter and Facebook.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Patch notes for that update were:

Tuned outfield throw trajectories.
Restored additional Lineup Select screen as Captain in Career Mode.
Resolved issue when exiting Field Select screen.
Resolved cases of players in incorrect field position after injury.

Users who are viewing this thread