Anyone else get a small 10.7 mb update?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Could be a steam side update because the size of download varies.. For me it was 10.7MB for some 5.3MB..

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've given in to lockdown boredom and will be playing AI vs AI with wasteyouryouths teams. Veteran, everything on default except for 70 60 bowling speeds and some slight pitch friction and bounce tweaks later in the test. Let's see what happens.. I'm guessing lots of runouts for starters and maybe an outfield or ring catch or two if I am lucky.

Somerset v New Zealand (tour game, 4 day) to start with

Last edited:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First time I get this in any format of the game. D. Pretorius with strained adductor

6A6C0FBC-0BDF-431C-B67B-46C37FBB7F7B.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1585933274][/DOUBLEPOST]Lately I get a lot of fielding mistakes or slow running fielders. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
So I am up and running. Wasteyouryouth's teams look phenomenal, but why can I expect any improvement in gameplay? Or can I? Are they reskilled?

I've got Somerset v NZ on the go anyway..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So I am up and running. Wasteyouryouth's teams look phenomenal, but why can I expect any improvement in gameplay? Or can I? Are they reskilled?

I've got Somerset v NZ on the go anyway..

I've always said my players are reskilled and balanced relative to other players first and foremost. NZ and Somerset, the most recent shares, will be. It's difficult to know how effective they match up with the game. It's one area there could be a lot of focus improvements and work done before release.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I've always said my players are reskilled and balanced relative to other players first and foremost. NZ and Somerset, the most recent shares, will be. It's difficult to know how effective they match up with the game. It's one area there could be a lot of focus improvements and work done before release.

I always think the way to test the game is AI vs AI with fairly default settings because we all evidently play the game completely differently. Anything else is just a lottery.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I've noticed something strange in AI vs AI, and I don't know if it applies for bowling as well. Randomly one of the AI batsmen started edging everything, and I mean every single shot, for about 20 deliveries until he was finally caught behind, and he wasn't a tailender either. I've had this a couple of times now. Anyone else notice it?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've noticed something strange in AI vs AI, and I don't know if it applies for bowling as well. Randomly one of the AI batsmen started edging everything, and I mean every single shot, for about 20 deliveries until he was finally caught behind, and he wasn't a tailender either. I've had this a couple of times now. Anyone else notice it?
I had David Warner do this against me in a T20. 90% edges for his 20-25 ball knock.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Maybe there is a certain field size/shape to get the AI to give ring catches in a test match? Anyone got any thoughts? I literally haven't seen one at all in the whole of C19...

Users who are viewing this thread