Cricket 19 General Discussion

ajay anand

School Cricketer
hi ,
I played my first match but i am still not able to understand why i am not able to edit starting lineup , its so frustrating can please someone help me out on this issue??
Thanks
Ajay

D

Dutch

hi ,
I played my first match but i am still not able to understand why i am not able to edit starting lineup , its so frustrating can please someone help me out on this issue??
Thanks
Ajay
You can in the opening match screen: edit line ups its called (ooh what a giveaway! :p) Unless I am misunderstanding your question.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can in the opening match screen: edit line ups its called (ooh what a giveaway! :p) Unless I am misunderstanding your question.
unless its career mode, in which case you need to be captain first.

2ruheroAusaf

School Cricketer
Guys, how much would you rate Shan Masood out of a 100, coming into the England test series. I'm trying to keep it realistic for my own crack at the matches.

Thanks!

TacticsTimbo

School Cricketer
If I were to reset my Cricket Academy, would it impact any competition save files I have that utilise Cricket Academy downloads/creations?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
If I were to reset my Cricket Academy, would it impact any competition save files I have that utilise Cricket Academy downloads/creations?
Don't think so. They would just revert to the default names and uniforms that came with the game.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Alright, cheers.
I should also add, that if you download teams again, then the academy players should match up with the same default players as before.

Users who are viewing this thread