Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

I’d give my left nut to see this

*whistling comes ever closer as a troop of soldiers march over the crest of the hill, suddenly bursting into song"

"Blocker, has only got one ball
The other is no ball at all
He gave it to see the ai dance
Even though we all said fat chance
And now he's wishing
He hadnt been such a fool..."

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Then all of your appeals would probably be beyond the umpire's hearing range.

I find the higher the flight and drift is set the more stumpings, but also the more wides, so have settled for a happy medium. I regularly get batsmen stumped; I would say once evry 3 innings or so.

Also, when I reduced the wicket chance slider, it seemed to reduce the number of run outs.

I'd be interested to know what values you have for flight and drift, I've literally never seen a stumping unless its me playing wild shots...

Good shout on the wicket change/run out correlation too, definitely giving that a shot

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
I'd be interested to know what values you have for flight and drift, I've literally never seen a stumping unless its me playing wild shots...

Good shout on the wicket change/run out correlation too, definitely giving that a shot

Flight and drift both 65 or reduced to 60 if that gives too many wides. I tried it at 100 for both and it was hilarious but ridiculous.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Flight and drift both 65 or reduced to 60 if that gives too many wides. I tried it at 100 for both and it was hilarious but ridiculous.
I've always found 60 to be the sweet spot for me personally.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Anyone else getting shedliads of caught and bowled?
Yep it always used to happen whenever playing straight drive, guess the probability of it has increased from 50-50 to more like 75-25 post patch

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Limited overs games, both formats, seem geared for chasing team now. Anyone else finding that?
I feel that's always been the case. Simming wise, from a career mode pov, my team's bowlers turn to duds, regardless of rating. Especially in chasing situations.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
I suspect maybe moving shot force & AI timing to 70ish may help with my AI v AI matches.
I know it seems odd that I don't actually play that much, but I've always done that.

Thanks for all the help, your wonderful creations and I hope you're all staying safe ✌

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Limited overs games, both formats, seem geared for chasing team now. Anyone else finding that?
Not always the case if you play the full game without simulating, at least in ODIs. If you get a huge score, the AI would sometimes crumble. In my last ODI, I restricted my opponent to 209/9 and won by 8 runs. Some matches before that, I bowled Aus 90s out for something around 227-230 and won by 15 runs, getting the last 3-4 wickets within 10 runs. So collapses do happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread