PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
A quick heads up for console owners. Xbox and PS4 physical copies will come with a disc, but Nintendo Switch is a code in a box. I've gone for Xbox One for resale...

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
So late May is the suggested date as expected.

I know I said about creating leagues but it’s interesting that they state an ODI league but no mention of a Test league.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So late May is the suggested date as expected.

I know I said about creating leagues but it’s interesting that they state an ODI league but no mention of a Test league.
If there is no built in test leagues, Ability to create Test league would be great. Top teams playing against each other across the globe in two tier format.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
almost the start of world cup the game will be out i guess

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
you know the line about the AI coming up with a plan and sticking to it with discipline... as cool as this sounds i hope it's not uniform.

i want see captain A being patient, and captain B trying to be "funky" and captain c being panicky....

i want to see bowler A sticking to the plan, bowler B letting his discipline drop now and again and bowler C spraying it all over cuz he's shite.

Variation is key.

villafan001

Club Captain
If there is no built in test leagues, Ability to create Test league would be great. Top teams playing against each other across the globe in two tier format.
Custom tournament creation in Academy has been in every single game these guys have ever made (albeit league tables don’t work properly in Ashes) so there’s no reason to suppose they’ll drop that feature now, is there?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England

As the other guy said, it shouldn’t be a problem. Just interested me that it specified ODI league not Tests. I’m sure we’ll be able to create Test leagues as with previous games. I think it’s the custom bonus points element that has sometimes fallen down in custom leagues.[DOUBLEPOST=1553180969][/DOUBLEPOST]
almost the start of world cup the game will be out i guess

It’s says 28th on 365Games website but I think it says estimated date.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
its means 28 june will be for pc .. yah9ooo D:

Users who are viewing this thread