Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I mean, it IS 2019, playing the victim card gets you the most recognition nowadays in society. Good strategy man !
If this was directed at me, probably I deserve it. Also, do look at all my posts in this forum. I have never ever been close to people who spew venom here. Now, don't waste your time on me buddy.

flake

County Cricketer
If this was directed at me, probably I deserve it. Also, do look at all my posts in this forum. I have never ever been close to people who spew venom here. Now, don't waste your time on me buddy.
Not a jab at you, mate, just at victim culture in general. I know u mean well and are just rather over excited.

Reactions: DAP

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Ah.. one more reason why we need new info or game trailers soon. The topic is drifting.:lol:lol

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Not a jab at you, mate, just at victim culture in general. I know u mean well and are just rather over excited.
Oh, I really do dislike the victim culture myself, far from being a part of it. Yes, very excited[DOUBLEPOST=1556611691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah.. one more reason why we need new info or game trailers soon. The topic is drifting.:lol:lol
This drifting apart attitude of this forum, especially post DBC14, probably drove BA away from the forums.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Times like these, I wonder how we made through the delay of DBC14 back in the day (including me)? Here we know the release date is 4 weeks from now, and still so desperate for new (public) info.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Don't fret boys and girls. Before you know it the game will be released. And then we can all get down to the serious business of complaining about cost/gameplay/bugs/patches/grass colour/bowling actions/batting animations/squad lists/player stats/stuff they've missed out/stuff they've included/commentary.....and the rest!!

We all should be 'back to normal' in around 28 days time.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That's true, and I'll again visit the forums only occasionally.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The best thing to do is play other games, I will play some Mortal Kombat 11, Final Fantasy and Ashes cricket to pass time until we get some videos and then the actual game.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
More and more gaming industry is adopting this very condensed and focussed PR strategies. 5 years ago the trend was to tease information about games over a 6-8 months period with regular press releases/trailers, more and more companies are now announcing games 6 months before launch and then going relatively quiet and then in the 2-3 weeks leading upto launch ramping up marketing activities, even bigger franchises like FIFA while still spending huge amounts on Marketing are doing it in a much more focussed manner.

As others have already send, just chill out. If the biggest stress in your life is information about a video game then you are very fortunate.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The way I look at it is the end of next month is one month from tax time and that’s scary... sooo I guess the moral of the story is.. careful what you wish for lol

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Please keep posting DAP. I enjoy reading all the posts on here....yours especially. We need posters who are passionate about cricket and, in particular, cricket video games.

Yeah......keep posting mate.
Of Course I will try, generally when the game releases, I get quite lost in the game. Though of course this time I'll try to keep posting here as well.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Of Course I will try, generally when the game releases, I get quite lost in the game. Though of course this time I'll try to keep posting here as well.

I totally understand. Get the game on release date....and spend some serious time playing it. Just hope that you might have time to post your thoughts/views of the game on here occasionally....a few screen shots/gameplay videos would be even better.

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread