Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
27 Days isn't a big wait, trailer or no trailer (which any way will come sooner rather than later)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Again, even if he gets lucky and it is tomorrow (I have absolutely no idea)

So what.. he’s just basically passed on a message to everything that he may of been told in confidence (and let that person down)

Whether it’s legit or not, it would of come out tomorrow regardless. So no one has gained a thing.

Can’t we just discuss something other than bloody trailers (which by the way normally show 0 gameplay and can be made to look far better than the product actually is or worse sometimes..

D

Dutch

Okay can we move on from this now? I have asked the poster of this "top secret information that is so top secret that I cant name a source but have obligingly just told everyone on the internet about it" to stop spamming the thread.....I suggest we dont give it too much time and space.......whats everyone having for dinner?

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Again, even if he gets lucky and it is tomorrow (I have absolutely no idea)

So what.. he’s just basically passed on a message to everything that he may of been told in confidence (and let that person down)

Whether it’s legit or not, it would of come out tomorrow regardless. So no one has gained a thing.

Can’t we just discuss something other than bloody trailers (which by the way normally show 0 gameplay and can be made to look far better than the product actually is or worse sometimes..

I did not intend to spam neither did i write anything out of the blue. The person who told me about it never asked me to keep it a secret and neither did i reveal his name in any case. All i am suggesting is that if i got a piece of information from someone reliable and put it across (with his consent, who knows he could be in this group) then whats wrong with that.

Again i do not wish to seek importance of any kind. I am sure you all are desperate to get some information about the game so do i. We will know if that was true tomorrow but the source is 100% confident if you ask me. Thats all guys.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Okay can we move on from this now? I have asked the poster of this "top secret information that is so top secret that I cant name a source but have obligingly just told everyone on the internet about it" to stop spamming the thread.....I suggest we dont give it too much time and space.......whats everyone having for dinner?
I had quiche & salad for dinner and hot cross bun for dessert. Yes I know Easter has ended lol

D

Dutch

I did not intend to spam neither did i write anything out of the blue. The person who told me about it never asked me to keep it a secret and neither did i reveal his name in any case. All i am suggesting is that if i got a piece of information from someone reliable and put it across (with his consent, who knows he could be in this group) then whats wrong with that.

Again i do not wish to seek importance of any kind. I am sure you all are desperate to get some information about the game so do i. We will know if that was true tomorrow but the source is 100% confident if you ask me. Thats all guys.
Cheers. Clear. Done.

D

Deleted member 185125

Check out @bajopants’s Tweet:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
God, it’s like the KGB on here with all this secret information!

Is a trailer gonna tell us if our batsmen are stood out of their crease all the time getting stumped, if they run to the same end every ball, if batting averages calculate correctly or if skills randomly max out after five years grafting in career?

Sorry, I’m moving on!

I’m having gammon and chips tonight but will I sprinkle it with Philip Salt, Michael Pepper, Graham Onions or Phil Mustard?

Users who are viewing this thread