Cricket 19 General Discussion

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can appreciate the perspective, but in fairness, this has gone far beyond excitement, and simply becomes spam/trolling when nothing of value is being contributed.

The only times something of value is being contributed is when either there is an announcement or tweet or something along those lines. Apart from that i haven't seen people contributing much apart from insulting others.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The next few hours are very crucial in fact as I have my supper to eat and some pints to down. Oh and must not forget the weekend is crucial as I can finally have some sleep :p

What do you plan to eat? Since it is Friday and everything, letting loose?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
The only times something of value is being contributed is when either there is an announcement or tweet or something along those lines. Apart from that i haven't seen people contributing much apart from insulting others.

Then try contributing something of value outside of those times.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
The next few hours are very crucial in fact as I have my supper to eat and some pints to down. Oh and must not forget the weekend is crucial as I can finally have some sleep :p
Then try contributing something of value outside of those times.

So true and pervasive.

Let us all do the same and make PC great again!!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What do you plan to eat? Since it is Friday and everything, letting loose?
Might pig out a bit because of the fact that it is Friday, could go with a big juicy steak, a roast, fish and chips? Could even go with a three course meal and really pig out, either way probably gonna order takeaway as I'm too lazy. A classic pub meal to go with my pints is an option too, what you reckon I should go with?.....

flake

County Cricketer
In other news, The Sharks just pulled off a stunning draw in Christchurch !

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Might pig out a bit because of the fact that it is Friday, could go with a big juicy steak, a roast, fish and chips? Could even go with a three course meal and really pig out, either way probably gonna order takeaway as I'm too lazy. A classic pub meal to go with my pints is an option too, what you reckon I should go with?.....

Well I just ordered a burger delivery... but must admit a pub meal sounds pretty good too. Depends what you already have to drink at home I guess[DOUBLEPOST=1556878021][/DOUBLEPOST]
In other news, The Sharks just pulled off a stunning draw in Christchurch !

Get back on topic, what are your dinner plans?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best part is, with the forums as they are right now, each and everyday the game is nearing release.

Thieves

Club Captain
Was expecting some kind of info today. Still might not be too late, it's still early in England if that's where the info will be coming from.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Was expecting some kind of info today. Still might not be too late, it's still early in England if that's where the info will be coming from.
Yeh same I thought for sure we could get something i think next week we will get flooded with information

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
BriskHeavyFox-small.gif

What to do when someone disagree with your stance on the latest development on Cricket 19?

IncomparableScaredElephantbeetle-small.gif

Be the better person and let it slide ... instead of ...

200.gif

Come now you all, let's not all be like little babes every-time someone says something you don't like!

Reports this post!

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Cricket 19 has a 28 May 2019 release (General Discussion)” just to confirm from @BigAntStudios or @MattW
I can't directly confirm that Cricket 19 will release in 2019, but I can reference you to the press release,

ECB Commercial Director, Rob Calder said: “We are thrilled to announce Cricket 19 with Big Ant Studios. We have a huge summer of cricket to look forward to in England and Wales this year and this is another great way for fans to enjoy all the action.”

Users who are viewing this thread