Cricket 19 General Discussion

flake

County Cricketer
Can anyone explain why the skills ratings are so weird? So offputting trying to judge what the blocks represent ! A simple 1-10 system would be a lot more attractive @MattW

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW is there an customisation option to display batsman type or Bowler type on score overlay like

V. Kohli (RHB)
M. Starc (LF)

Because when we simulate in Career mode and come directly to face a new bowler, it’s a bit confusing whether it’s off spinner or leg spinner (unless we press L3 to check)

venkniralac

International Coach
I am unable to play unorthodox shots even after pressing RB or even holding it the shots are not played,even sweep shot can someone guide?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am unable to play unorthodox shots even after pressing RB or even holding it the shots are not played,even sweep shot can someone guide?
RB is for precision shots, LB is for unorthodox shots.

pinku

Associate Captain
I love how the game has different outfield colours. From Lush green for countries like England and a washed out kind of look to go with countries in Asia. This will give a unique look when playing tours home and away etc.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I sincerely hope they add the following feature;

- ability to change "batting/bowling styles" ,
- change "batsman type" batsman/bowler to an allrounder (pure or batting allrounder or bowling allrounder) or vice-versa,
- batsman mentality (aggressive, brute etc)

midway during the career (not infinitely but at least optional that can be unlocked with accumulated xp as one progresses in career) which is close to realistic (as a player evolves during his career he may change his style, mentality & nature) and also adds more immersion & variety for long career modes..

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone explain whats Footwork Required ON/OFF does to the Gameplay?

I think it means if the human(player) has to give footwork input or not as far as I can interpret..

Last edited:

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Just noticed there a lot of censored content for players and stadiums ATM anyone else getting this issue
Yeah I have the same thing. from memory it is due to a parental control setting I think? I can't remember

Users who are viewing this thread