Cricket 19 General Discussion

eddo_1025

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if this has come up yet, but noticed that all the logos that were created in Ashes cricket have come across and can be downloaded into the new game. That's pretty handy!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone explain why the skills ratings are so weird? So offputting trying to judge what the blocks represent ! A simple 1-10 system would be a lot more attractive @MattW
Yeah how are you suppose to know how high a players skills are while you adjust the skills, you won't see till after you exit the player in the academy and then may notice they've got the wrong skills of how you wanted to skill them. They should've kept it like Ashes Cricket, that was easy and simple with numbers. Looks like it may take me an extremely long time, longer than it already is to skill my players argh, oh well we'll get there!

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW i dont if this is answered,want to know different playing conditions been addressed in Cricket 19, Like Overcast(starts with overcast and changing climate),foggy(:yes yep some places matches starts with fog and contions changes) etc conditions.Earlier versions if we start matches overcast then it stays in same climatic conditions.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know whether I have this weird occurrence or everyone the respective demo's of dbc and cricket 19 run smoothly but when I had installed DBC the full version had lag so worried whether cricket 19 will face the same issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1557756232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check if you are looking at classic or regular....
The old control method I think Is supposed to be classic?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Tomorrow (May 14) marks the 2 week timeline for the game release. Hoping to see some info from ECB or BA.

If I remember correctly, DBC17 trailer was released 2 weeks before the game. For AC 17 and DBC14 it was 1 month and 6months before the game release.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
What about the confidence meter affect on human bowlers/batsmans timing

Users who are viewing this thread