Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will Cricket 19 appear on the PS Store after the day of release or on the day of release? got some PSN credit left over which I might use to get this.
Going by the past, it does appear post midnight of the time in the PS Store, depending on which country your PS Store belongs to.

Since I use US PS Store (though I live in Hong Kong) mine generally appears at 12 AM ET (which is exactly 12 hours behind HKT, so I get the game at noon of the day of release)

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Going by the past, it does appear post midnight of the time in the PS Store, depending on which country your PS Store belongs to.

Since I use US PS Store (though I live in Hong Kong) mine generally appears at 12 AM ET (which is exactly 12 hours behind HKT, so I get the game at noon of the day of release)

thanks for clearing this up. so it will be released 12AM UK time on the 28/05 am I right?

Reactions: DAP

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Since I use US PS Store (though I live in Hong Kong) mine generally appears at 12 AM ET (which is exactly 12 hours behind HKT, so I get tge game at noon of the day of release)
I just pre-ordered through Amazon.. Should get it by 30th but I love physical copies so I can wait..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-14 at 2.41.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-14 at 2.41.48 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 11

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I just pre-ordered through Amazon.. Should get it by 30th but I love physical copies so I can wait..
I would prefer physical copies, because it sells like hot cakes among Indian and Pakistani in HK after a new game has released (I sold DBC 17 for a good amount, after AC came out), though if I go through that route I won't be playing the game for 10 days in its release. So, nowadays I prefer digital through US Store (HK Store doesn't have it)![DOUBLEPOST=1557825233][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks for clearing this up. so it will be released 12AM UK time on the 28/05 am I right?
Most likely yes!

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
It's close to $60 here in India as well, though if you can wait a week or so you can get it as low as $50.

I reckon BA eventually gets close to $20 per copy (since they aren't the publishers) if I can recollect one of the earlier posts about DBC 17.
Yes, I saw the Indian Price. 4K INR.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hoping you can Pre-Order the game on the PS Store sometime soon, or hopefully the game launches at Midnight on the 28th so we can have a crack at it

Users who are viewing this thread