Cricket 19 General Discussion

OutSwinger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The fielding looked to be controlled by the player. There was a bar above the fielders heads when they got the ball with 3 colours. I think if they get it in the middle (smallest part of the bar) then maybe that might be at the stumps. Not once did the guys from IGN do that so it is hard to say.

there twistie video

There was at one point when a direct throw was done on to the stumps. You can see that around 10:00 to 10:05 mark in this video.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
There is one other thing I hope they’ve added. In ashes cricket only one pair was show celebrating a 50+ or a 100+ partnership. If another pair got 50+ they just won’t show the celebration. I hope they’ve changed that. I hope every 50+ partnership this time is celebrated!!

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its the same vedio its not his gameplay he just added it together its not his byproduct some one eles is playing not he

He never claimed that, did he?

Get a grip man!!

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Will be there in preorder for ps4 and will ps4 pro upscale to 4k does any one has any update regarding this

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Can we play as star player while starting career or ashes series does that option still exists in cricket 19 any update on this.

Users who are viewing this thread