Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ok mate chill just a valid question I mean it sounds illegal to me to sell it a week early
It can't be illegal, because it is a legitimate copy, and generally no consequences for release within 1 week of the original date. Also, if it were illegal, there are worse illegal things for developers to look out for, which I don't want to discuss.

Also, it's not about chilling, it's just me answering definitely.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Just deleted the post, that was just another demo video. Maybe someone posts gameplay on YouTube soon.

Xobii

School Cricketer
So
The guy I get the games from has confirmed the availability. He has never lied before. I won't buy the game at this time since I am not sure about it. However he has posted image of the game on his store at face book.
I will try posting the image here through imgur.

http://imgur.com/gallery/9lcIvrg
9lcIvrg
he is right. Here is the proof

Attachments

• IMG-20190521-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20190521-WA0025.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: DAP

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
check if its PS4 pro enhanced? it should be displayed on the back of the box art.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So, street date is officially broken.[DOUBLEPOST=1558445588][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably not, and even if there is, do you think BA in Australia have time to prosecute some distributor so far away? Just think about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1558445668][/DOUBLEPOST]Digital Download a day after official release (most of the world) for me, since American Store.
Same, I was told that if I set my store to a specific state for the US, no taxes so I'm good with that.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seeing that the game has/will land in some people's hands and marketing hasn't took off, doesn't bother me anymore since it's 6 days to release.

Can it be that the World Cup will be used to market it for the Ashes? Since it is an official game of the Ashes

Users who are viewing this thread