Cricket 19 General Discussion

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Do they do post on Saturday?

I always order through The Game Collection, they dispatch as soon as they get stock, so if they are expecting stock to arrive tomorrow then all orders will be posted same day so should get it on Saturday (as long as Royal Mail don't mess up).

Gurjot95

National Board President
My only gripe with the game from the gameplay videos I have seen are the cameras, how they suddenly switch angles and doesn't have seamless transitions. But I know most people don't have issues with this so it isn't really high on priority list, it's just sort of thing for me which makes a difference for me. I can't watch other streams with sudden switches tbh.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I just pre order my copy from the game collection, it was only £38.95 so can't complain there..now just have to wait for my copy to arrive.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Playing t20 game, couple of minor observations that need to check wrt day1 patch

- playing 3 games t20 competition (built in competition) and after game 1 result winning ceremony with trophy with winning team shown where as still 2 games to go

- lbw was turned down by umpire means original decision was not out, bowling team ie AI reviewed it, ball pitch in line, hitting wkts but impact was umpires call so ideally it remain notout but umpire took his decision back and given out

Above observations are just to highlight to check after day1 patch1 and it does not mean any issue in game as game is really addicting and far better than previous iterations @Snowy

Last edited:

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Bajo..... And the Trailer.

They actually have the 'e' Edgbaston floodlights.

And also a translucent Ashes urn.

Screenshot-2019-05-23-at-11-28-01-am.png

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Finally able to beat AI at hard difficulty, need to play extraordinary well

Thinking how hardest difficulty will play

20190523_150638.jpg

Gentoras

International Cricketer
I like the Australian box cover,,,,who knows how it works, do we all from other regions outside Aus get the International version with England box cover, or the Southern Hemisphere will get the Aussie box cover?

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP

sandpapergate

School Cricketer
No one:
Literally no one:
Not a damn soul:
Random PC user: HoW cAn BA rElEaSe A gAmE wItH sO mAnY bUgS I wAnT a ReFuNd!!!

Not bugs in general but signifcant/obvious bugs... seriously tho how can they?

Someone just before mentioned that in a 3 match T20 tournament the trophy is awarded after 1 match..

Thats like winning Mario Kart after just one leg of the 4 races. Madness. I dont recall Mario Kart having any day 1 patches fixing an issue of that scale... oh but Nintendo is so much bigger than BA so its fine right?

Users who are viewing this thread