Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW Will the career mode save update when you change kits/teams in the academy like it did in Ashes Cricket 17

Gurjot95

National Board President
I don't mind if the commentary is same but I at least would like to hear more lines added. Sure, it will get repetitive but would be good base for future iterations to keep on improving and add more voice lines.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The only stat you need to know is 17.4m

I was trying to find a Brexity shoehorn, as this forum is quite similar with entrenched leavers and remainers.

I hope big Nigel magics your unicorn of stat tracking and sovereignty and a big advantageous trade deal with both Donald Trump and Xi.. Perhaps he will magic my attribute sliders to mean something too.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I don't mind if the commentary is same but I at least would like to hear more lines added. Sure, it will get repetitive but would be good base for future iterations to keep on improving and add more voice lines.

I just turn it off. The game has nice ambient sounds and you don't need commentary. Cricket is too long a game for any video game commentary to not get repetitive.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
I just turn it off. The game has nice ambient sounds and you don't need commentary. Cricket is too long a game for any video game commentary to not get repetitive.
Exactly id rather them focus on other stuff like gameplay ann stuff rather then commentators and commentary

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was trying to find a Brexity shoehorn, as this forum is quite similar with entrenched leavers and remainers.

I hope big Nigel magics your unicorn of stat tracking and sovereignty and a big advantageous trade deal with both Donald Trump and Xi.. Perhaps he will magic my attribute sliders to mean something too.

I think he’ll do all that... but the online bugs might be a step too far

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Xobii

School Cricketer
So I finished my first game. One thing that this game is, is smooth. Response times are so much better. Edges are beautiful. Fielding is so much better.

There is a new update on download right now. Let's see[DOUBLEPOST=1558645353][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw I am unable to change the modifiers mid game. Any help will be appreciated.

Also down the wicket aggressive ground shots are not happening

Users who are viewing this thread