Cricket 19 General Discussion

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
been playing the game for two days now dont know why people are panicking so much game is fine got the 5 gb update yesterday. 50 overs is well paced fielding is better in some areas the broadcast cam settings are spot on for best results i play fixed close for batting/bowling and broadcast 3 for running/fielding been working really well. playing on medium the A.I is definitely better more active adapting to ur mistakes.i like the cut scenes alot some are from a slightly different perspective like u wouldnt see on a tv broadcast but still looks nice. love the new replays .the end of the innings highlights isnt working to well right now that will probably change.

edges feel great while bowling (used classic controls for fast and standard for spin). still some time left for official release and any other updates that follow, i say they are on the right track. occasional bugs some sluggish moments in the field in some areas and maybe a bit less delay in response to bowling and fielding events like a quick pick up and throw and a quicker response by the bowler to bowling a batsman out( it takes ages for him to realize). i can see myself playing this game for hours and i hope big ant will add some stuff later on to make it better. its a great game everyone's gonna have fun playing it. ur not gonna be hitting sixes on leg side to every ball or advancing down the wicket to every spinner. recreating the world cup is gonna be absolutely fantastic, lords is stunning some of the work on the community especially the kohli and pandya are 10/10. this will be the best looking cricket game i feel. if they can somehow get the batting bowling and fielding animations a bit more depth somehow idk itll be a perfect game for me

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
been playing the game for two days now dont know why people are panicking so much game is fine got the 5 gb update yesterday. 50 overs is well paced fielding is better in some areas the broadcast cam settings are spot on for best results i play fixed close for batting/bowling and broadcast 3 for running/fielding been working really well. playing on medium the A.I is definitely better more active adapting to ur mistakes.i like the cut scenes alot some are from a slightly different perspective like u wouldnt see on a tv broadcast but still looks nice. love the new replays .the end of the innings highlights isnt working to well right now that will probably change.

edges feel great while bowling (used classic controls for fast and standard for spin). still some time left for official release and any other updates that follow, i say they are on the right track. occasional bugs some sluggish moments in the field in some areas and maybe a bit less delay in response to bowling and fielding events like a quick pick up and throw and a quicker response by the bowler to bowling a batsman out( it takes ages for him to realize). i can see myself playing this game for hours and i hope big ant will add some stuff later on to make it better. its a great game everyone's gonna have fun playing it. ur not gonna be hitting sixes on leg side to every ball or advancing down the wicket to every spinner. recreating the world cup is gonna be absolutely fantastic, lords is stunning some of the work on the community especially the kohli and pandya are 10/10. this will be the best looking cricket game i feel. if they can somehow get the batting bowling and fielding animations a bit more depth somehow idk itll be a perfect game for me
was there a patch today mate

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Thank you that's just what I want to hear, I pre ordered my copy yesterday from The Game Collection so hopefully it should be getting dispatched today, I don't mind waiting 4 more days.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just ordered my copy from thegamecollection, can’t wait for the game to arrive

Has anyone had confirmation from Game collection their order has been sent , mine says awaiting stock / release ?

abbas486

School Cricketer

Could you tell us more about "used classic controls for fast and standard for spin". Will there be both style controls, like in Big Bash, and also DBC?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anyone had confirmation from Game collection their order has been sent , mine says awaiting stock / release ?

they are getting stock today and will dispatch today.

Gentoras

International Cricketer

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
they are getting stock today and will dispatch today.

Great , thanks , fingers crossed that Royal Mail are on their game this weekend as I intend to be :)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mine is still saying awaiting stock / release but I think someone here confirm that they will be dispatching today, it would be really sweet if we receive it tomorrow:D

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
TheGameCollection aren't able to provide any additional info yet. But i'll ask again in 48 hours or so.
Already publicised in here. But both base and TheGameCollection are shipping today by Royal Mail 1st Class. Possible Saturday deliveries if not Tuesday.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi Gentoras

Thank you for your pre-order: RCO-BVV-PCX on Raru. Please note that the release date of Cricket 2019 International Edition (PS4) has changed from 2019-05-29 to 2019-06-07.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Please feel free to contact us should you require any assistance.

Best Regards
The Raru Team

www.raru.co.za
[email protected]
0861-560-561

I am so frustrated
:(:noway:facepalm:mad

You rather just cancel it and just buy it from the store on the 28th May because it should in the store on 28th May.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
You rather just cancel it and just buy it from the store on the 28th May because it should in the store on 28th May.

I sent them an email to enquire if it's the developer who changed the date or what, if it's Raru, I'm surely cancelling

Users who are viewing this thread