Cricket 19 General Discussion

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The guys in the office will be chuffed to read this :)

The Xbox patch is yet to be released, we always attempt to time patches for the last possible time to get the most in for day one. We assume that our distributors will keep their dates.

PS: On SA above, it will be events beyond the distributors control, any delay won't be intentional but will be a matter of circumstance, which if I knew what they were I would report here.
First comment and I get a response from BigAnt!! Wow!! Need to screenshot that and show it to my pals!
Thank you once again BigAnt!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey @BigAntStudios !

Does the game open up in PS store globally on 28th or anytime before 28th? Sorry but I like to have the digitial over the physical one :P

But thanks for delivering a game that we'll have been waiting for.

We have it set to release on 28 May for all digital console storefronts. This will be 12:01AM for Xbox in local regions and whatever time PlayStation normally updates in your local region.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have it set to release on 28 May for all digital console storefronts. This will be 12:01AM for Xbox in local regions and whatever time PlayStation normally updates in your local region.
Does the pc release scheduled a month later or only in August? We do know that piracy is an concern but an little update would be great

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The game has been manufactured for all regions.

All distributors have promised to hold the release until Tuesday 28 May 2019 to ensure that the public get any applicable patches to ensure the best day 1 experience. Obviously some distributors have broken the date.... there's not much we at Big Ant can do about that.

If there are any delays in particular countries/regions then I can only think that there have been delivery/customs issues or the like. It would not surprise me if the game became available earlier than is stated, I think that some regions have chosen a "safe" date but they have the agreement to release any time on or after 28 May.

PS: Aussies looking good :)
Can't believe the idiot in the box gave Smith out....
D7amYnWUYAI0YB0.jpg
Nice to see you Ross! Awaiting 28th May with utmost excitement! On the warm up side of things, not so pleased with Indian's performance against Kiwis!

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Has anyone got any footage of first person view? I've pre-ordered but would love to see some of that

Temper93

School Cricketer
Is this an issue for everyone right now or just me? Nearly all of the uploaded players, teams and stadiums are censored on PC. I hope this is something to do with the game being a demo version, but obviously it will be a major issue if not resolved.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
can anhyone confirm that in career thir wil be cutsenc ??

Users who are viewing this thread