Cricket 19 General Discussion

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Cheers for the response. I have heard it works, it's implementation is just a tad vague. It appears to orientate the ball on a horizontal axis, so I'm unsure whether having the 'seam marker thing' point in the middle, and slightly off the left and right arrows which sit at the right side of the circle, or if I should (as logic when handling a ball would tell me) to move the marker to the top of the circle, I.e treating the little marker as the seam if I were holding the ball. I just find it a little confusing as my post probably appears to you. I bowl swing IRL, it's just this has me perplexed. I don't often use the seam angle as a result and instead just use the standard in/out swing balls, but I'd like to generate reverse when possible.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't forgot this game suppose to came out on 28th May so we got the unpatched version.
Judge it after the release date.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I hope in the day 1 patch the AI bowler bowling around the wicket to a RHB in the first over of a match is addressed

Karachi

County Cricketer
Cheers lads...

If anyone can tell me how to improve the quality.. I’m all ears..

Using OBS..[DOUBLEPOST=1558867846][/DOUBLEPOST]

Incase anyone interested..

Does this field camera work with other batting or bowling cameras or just this specific camera? Essentially, does it work with the classic broadcast batting/bowling view?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Has the career mode issues sort out in this version? Like extremely faster npc players development, no perks and stats tab for npcs?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everything seems censored when I download any custom players or teams?

kingkaz

Club Cricketer
Cheers lads...

If anyone can tell me how to improve the quality.. I’m all ears..

Using OBS..[DOUBLEPOST=1558867846][/DOUBLEPOST]

Incase anyone interested..
What do you use to record the gameplay? Your pc should be able to push for that high quality..

D

Dutch

Everything seems censored when I download any custom players or teams?
I think, remember that work think, it has to do with the parental guidance settings on the console itself? I remember that being an issue with previous games. if you turn that off in the settings of the console does that help the problem? You might have to downlaod the players or teams again after I am not sure.....

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
How is the sprinting and stamina compared to Ashes Cricket ??

I mean do we still sprint 6 balls in an over without any impact on the batsman stamina/running speed ??

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think, remember that work think, it has to do with the parental guidance settings on the console itself? I remember that being an issue with previous games. if you turn that off in the settings of the console does that help the problem? You might have to downlaod the players or teams again after I am not sure.....
It's happening on PC too though. It's weird.

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Are the Domestic Sides in this game and can you download teams from competitions that don't exist, into the game?

Users who are viewing this thread