Cricket 19 General Discussion

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Work 3-8, Come home watch the AUS V SL CWC Warm up Match till 12am then Buy Cricket 19! KEEN!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,

I'm from HK but currently in the UK. I suspect I may have region issues - I know that I can't buy Cricket 19 on the PSN in HK - so I'm hoping to get a physical copy before I go back to HK. Will I still be able to download teams from HK? And will I be able to get any of the patches etc.?

Thanks!
Yes. I live in HK, and I use the US Store to buy games like these, which aren't on the HK Store.

MJT1994

Club Captain
Pre-ordered from jb a couple of days ago and checked to see if they had sent it yet. Now they’re saying the release date is the 29th. Eb games still says 28th. Bit annoying.

FaizanN

Club Captain
As the rating of indian team in the game is incorrect..What should be the correct rating for india you guys think? ac to me india should be atleast 85 rated..with virat being 90+

Wealey

ICC Board Member
As everyone now knows I’m on the Beta Build. And with that it goes without saying I’m normally on a build that further along that what is currently available.

I may stream later with a few tweaks to fields and have a bat and see how the AI does

Constructive feedback would be welcome. I obviously won’t listen to any trash. Everything is a work in progress.

But it will give you an idea of the hard work that’s being done.

@Langeveldt @blockerdave you May be interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1558935574][/DOUBLEPOST]
you just cant judge with 1 or 2 matches..check out the rankings mate..ratings say it all

Just a hunch think he’s winding you up!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
As everyone now knows I’m on the Beta Build. And with that it goes without saying I’m normally on a build that further along that what is currently available.

I may stream later with a few tweaks to fields and have a bat and see how the AI does

Constructive feedback would be welcome. I obviously won’t listen to any trash. Everything is a work in progress.

But it will give you an idea of the hard work that’s being done.

@Langeveldt @blockerdave you May be interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1558935574][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just a hunch think he’s winding you up!
Good hunching.

Users who are viewing this thread