Cricket 19 General Discussion

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Whats the word on the running cam? I dont wanna go home at midnight, play the game and hit a ball and the camera cuts to the other side and far smh. Need the cams shown in ign gameplay.

On Twistie’s video it was just the normal cam from previous games, not this drone cam or whatever... a huge relief for me!

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone playing on Xbox, do you see the Day 1 patch yet?

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Maybe I can weigh in on the 'catches are broken' thing. When I had fielding set to semi assist, and the ball is edged through to the keeper, the game speed slows down however you don't cut to the 'catch cam', and you don't get a catching mini game indicator. So I've set fielding to full auto.

I guess this is what the guys on about.

For the record, I play ps4 pro, ashes mode, veteran hard hard. Semi assisted fielding. It was before patch 1.2 and haven't tried manual fielding since.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know whether James vince has his face in the game?

I’m gonna hazard a guess that he missed the cut again because he wasn’t actually in the England squad at any point during the winter, so unless he’s been scanned since the internationals started this summer or as part of Big Bash team...

I say this based on footage etc as I don’t have the game yet so could be wrong. It has been known!

Kyle Andreou

School Cricketer
Maybe I can weigh in on the 'catches are broken' thing. When I had fielding set to semi assist, and the ball is edged through to the keeper, the game speed slows down however you don't cut to the 'catch cam', and you don't get a catching mini game indicator. So I've set fielding to full auto.

How do you set this?

D

Dutch

It's on medium but it doesn't give me the option to do anything, just goes in slow motion with no circle avaliable
Would be good to report this in the bugs thread! Havent seen that before.[DOUBLEPOST=1558990964][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have it on semi assisted and get the Slo mo catch circle every time. I thought pro cam catching was only in the outfield?

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Would be good to report this in the bugs thread! Havent seen that before.[DOUBLEPOST=1558990964][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have it on semi assisted and get the Slo mo catch circle every time. I thought pro cam catching was only in the outfield?

Yea I dunno mate. Probably a one off, I changed it to full auto straight after, so I can't claim for the consistency of the bug.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’m gonna hazard a guess that he missed the cut again because he wasn’t actually in the England squad at any point during the winter, so unless he’s been scanned since the internationals started this summer or as part of Big Bash team...

I say this based on footage etc as I don’t have the game yet so could be wrong. It has been known!

Vince was patched into the last game after he was selected for the Ashes so BA should still have his face scans, assuming the ones from the last game are useful to them for this one. Hopefully they'll be able to add him in as they have done with Archer since his selection.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Ahhh the bugs thread!

Copying and pasting the template, interrupting your game to key in another, keeping the version number handy. Can’t wait! It’s my way of feeling like I’m contributing given that I don’t have a fancy PC (Or the ability) to make players etc.

I’m not being pessimistic! I’m not being pessimistic! I’m not being pessimistic!

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
Would anyone of you be going to stream live on YouTube in a while?
Because I have a few questions:
1) Is England’s World Cup kit in the game?
2) Can anyone just go over the academy and just show bats, teams, players that have been shared online?
3) Is Jofra Archer licensed?
And a few more.
So please if anyone is about to stream their video can you please share. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread