Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not sure why this keeps getting missed. @MattW I vaguely remember you replying to me a while back saying the stats update after the tournament. Is that still the case or has this been missed completely

The explanation I was given previously for why this didn’t work in ashes was because to the game the player playing in tournament x is a copy of the academy player, not the actual academy player. BA actually thought it worked like this in all games until I said that it definitely didn’t work like this in dbc14 and that competitions and tours etc updated the academy player stats

You’d think even with the design like this the game should know who the parent player was and so still be able to update, but it’s not working like that now for sure

Amarkfu

Club Captain
This is for all ps4 users wondering about when the game will be available

Attachments

• 65F180F9-8F9F-47B8-91AC-A83C178195B0.png
    65F180F9-8F9F-47B8-91AC-A83C178195B0.png
    701.9 KB · Views: 92

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Over the past 2 iterations i have realised that BA and Beta testers have actually brought the best game possible.. it’s important to listen to people but too much listening is becoming a game breaker.. people complain like “ohh the fielder was sleeping” hey!! Gibbs was sleeping in 99 and that cost SAF the world cup..

Users who are viewing this thread