Cricket 19 General Discussion

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just bought the game for $50 on PSN store, was more than willing to pay $60 but the $10 discount was a pleasant surprise.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
batting in tests i play hard, in short formats medium... i think i've slightly adjusted the timing window on both too.

everything else i leave default. though i'm considering playing about with the umpire decisions just for a laugh!

it would be great if we could set that decision accuracy at the individual umpire level though! this game is incredibly deep, it's such a sandbox.

That would be hilarious, taking us back to fat Gatt’s Finger wagging episode , let’s get that in scenario mode :)

Thanks for advice , really enjoying the game

Reactions: DAP

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Just got the Xbox version of game from, of all places, Argos (UK.....not my usual place to buy newly released games).
It's in the console as I type this....and the missus is at her mothers for a week.....good times!
I might take the occasional break over the next 6 days or so.....to eat, sleep and post the occasional message on here. ;)

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just got the Xbox version of game from, of all places, Argos (UK.....not my usual place to buy newly released games).
It's in the console as I type this....and the missus is at her mothers for a week.....good times!
I might take the occasional break over the next 6 days or so.....to eat, sleep and post the occasional message on here. ;)
FYI, we still don’t have the full version of the game on xbox. We are still awaiting for the patch to come out on xbox..

Kass D

County Cricketer
So this maybe a dumb question but when I open the game it goes to the nets automatically. Cant seem to exit that. Whats up with that ?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Im sorry to say this, I`ve never been so disappointed with BA. The game is unplayable out of the box with that unplayable, loopy bounce, no team selection option or the option to tweak modifiers. I was looking forward to playing this game, with the WC and the hype around it. However, the Xbox version is unplayable!

Users who are viewing this thread