Cricket 19 General Discussion

FaizanN

Club Captain
The commentary has improved compared to Ashes but still long way to go. But that would be the least of my problem with the game at the moment.
Btw the closest name you can get for Kohli is King.
slater and taylor lacks energy...commentry was decent in 14 though

D

Deleted member 185125

slater and taylor lacks energy...commentry was decent in 14 though
Haven't played 14 much. But I don't think it's the energy. It the inaccuracy which is the concern. For example Ashes had them saying powerplay is over where there was still one over to go. However that has been fixed in this game.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'll keep up my tradition of buying the game a couple of months later, so all the bugs are fixed and the custom creations completed.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You must know from the forums that the patch ain’t out on xbox yet!!lil patience sir

The game release date is decided well in advance. The developer must ensure the game is playable on day 1, the very least. Its not their first iteration. Also, I've been around on these forums for a while to know that patience is the key. I`ve bought 6 of BA's previous games and have been very patient. However, for even an unpatched game to lack the most basic features like squad selection(!!) is not doing any favors for the company themselves. This is, in no way me dissing the game. From all accounts, this game looks like the real deal. However, I believe that the game must not go be going live on the stores till the patch is available, especially for bugs that make the game unplayable. It is borderline unethical. Also, I`m yet to see anyone from BA putting out an official statement on the state of the game on Xbox. For example, Im pretty sure several people are wondering how to change the XI before the games. Show me one piece of communication from BA on the same. Again, as a paying customer, the least I expect is official communication ensuring us that the patch is in the works (at least in the first week of the games release!). I have owned DBC 14 (two platforms), 17, A17, AOT17 and now C19. I`m no BA hater.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Never bothered for commentary and never will, for me its all about the action in the middle of ground and in that department BA have done a stunning job.. Would have liked few more talks in the middle but this is a great step ahead from Ashes .. It can only get better from here..[DOUBLEPOST=1559152320][/DOUBLEPOST]
any other name except surname doesnt feel right to me
Just shout Chiku when he comes in or the commentator is about to say his name.. :p

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game release date is decided well in advance. The developer must ensure the game is playable on day 1, the very least. Its not their first iteration. Also, I've been around on these forums for a while to know that patience is the key. I`ve bought 6 of BA's previous games and have been very patient. However, for even an unpatched game to lack the most basic features like squad selection(!!) is not doing any favors for the company themselves. This is, in no way me dissing the game. From all accounts, this game looks like the real deal. However, I believe that the game must not go be going live on the stores till the patch is available, especially for bugs that make the game unplayable. It is borderline unethical. Also, I`m yet to see anyone from BA putting out an official statement on the state of the game on Xbox. For example, Im pretty sure several people are wondering how to change the XI before the games. Show me one piece of communication from BA on the same. Again, as a paying customer, the least I expect is official communication ensuring us that the patch is in the works (at least in the first week of the games release!). I have owned DBC 14 (two platforms), 17, A17, AOT17 and now C19. I`m no BA hater.
BA had put a tweet about Xbox patch

Reactions: DAP

Amarkfu

Club Captain
good shot..thats four...this is how slater call out an awesome looking shot..which sounds too lifeless
Funny thing i just read that in Slater’s voice lol[DOUBLEPOST=1559152681][/DOUBLEPOST]
I
thats not about the patch that was about the servers .. they havent said anything about the patch.

FaizanN

Club Captain
Funny thing i just read that in Slater’s voice lol[DOUBLEPOST=1559152681][/DOUBLEPOST]
I

thats not about the patch that was about the servers .. they havent said anything about the patch.
How about 'This player is about to face their first ball' ?
and this player is the new batsman ...actually having all the commentry names feels like the teams are licenced

D

Deleted member 185125

Question to those who have played enough matches, how is the AI shot selection/choices? I played just couple of matches, can't say I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread