Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

J

Just as the bowler release the ball
There is frame skip, the whole thing of watching the ball from the hand is lost then...have tried to play by ignoring it but can't, all other behind batsman cam works fine though
I will have a good look at this and try to see what you mean.

hammad333

School Cricketer
You will be pleased to know that this has been resolved now in the latest build: just fired up and went into Pro mode. Smooth as buttocks.
great to have an update from you.Thanks. Is the DRS also being looked at? and reach of wicketkeeper being toned down a little bit?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I’m a bit odd and like everything to look like it would on TV.

So bowl on bowling far and bat in Broadcast 1 I think?

Pitch marker for me but only showing it very last minute with no length indicator. Nothing else turned on. No bowling HUD or anything.

Sliders default atm but don’t mind having a little tweak. What they are there for after all.

Veteran Hard - but I have upped ok input edge chance up, and it’s a great sweet spot of really having to concentrate!
As broadcast3 is not yet available for running camera, what running camera are you currently using which makes it look closer to TV broadcast

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd say possibly my only big annoyance. I've had Nathan Lyon bowl four perfect doosras in a row, ragging it both ways. It's really weird, I seemed to have eradicated that by lowering his stats on a dry pitch, but on a grassy pitch he has hardly bowled one orthodox off spinner. This HAS to be out of the game when the rest is so good, surely.

@WealeyH @Dutch

What have you seen @blockerdave ?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I'd say possibly my only big annoyance. I've had Nathan Lyon bowl four perfect doosras in a row, ragging it both ways. It's really weird, I seemed to have eradicated that by lowering his stats on a dry pitch, but on a grassy pitch he has hardly bowled one orthodox off spinner. This HAS to be out of the game when the rest is so good, surely.

@WealeyH @Dutch

Already pretty much out...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

@WealeyH @Dutch

If Nathan Lyon bowls a doosra by the time the next patch hits I'll marry @WealeyH

Users who are viewing this thread