Cricket 19 General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I've turned down Lyon's stats for everything except the off break, and still the ball is ragged both ways..

This worryingly means that the attributes for individual balls, when it comes to spinners at least, mean very little?

EDIT - He does have a perk activated that I want to look at before jumping to the above conclusion...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yeah I've turned down Lyon's stats for everything except the off break, and still the ball is ragged both ways..

This worryingly means that the attributes for individual balls, when it comes to spinners at least, mean very little?

EDIT - He does have a perk activated that I want to look at before jumping to the above conclusion...

I actually think the pitches are spinning too much atm especially early on.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I actually think the pitches are spinning too much atm especially early on.

I look at the slo mo replay and it comes out like a massive ripping leg spinner, multiple times an over an immersion killing.

What i can't understand is how I went a whole test match without it happening.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I've tried every combo for the spinner, lowering each variation, removing every perk, and the spinner is bowling basically the same. Like a mystery spinner bowling booming leg and off breaks. (Same revs even before it's hit the pitch). If anyone can find a combo that stops this please let me know, and I really hope it gets ironed out. (I am also worried that the attributes have no effect and I have to get the broken record out again).

I wouldn't go so far to say as game breaking, but mightily dissapointing and immersion killing. Twas the same in Ashes Cricket I guess, so it's clearly just behaviour that has ported over.

@WealeyH @Dutch @blockerdave @Llewelynf

Last edited:

Kass D

County Cricketer
There is something wrong with DL system. Gets real strange targets. But all in all this is a revolutionary game. BA deserves brand loyalty

Users who are viewing this thread