Cricket 19 General Discussion

Rhone

International Cricketer
This will be much improved in a further build.[DOUBLEPOST=1559244733][/DOUBLEPOST]
No indeed I was unfortunately wrong: I was half squeezing the trigger but the times the ball traveled further were more because of mistimed shots rather than a stronger defensive push. I will see if it can be added to the list of stuff being looked at though as it is and was a great addition to the defensive arsenal!

If you could get it added back in I would be eternally grateful. I never understood why it was removed!

D

Dutch

If you could get it added back in I would be eternally grateful. I never understood why it was removed!
I can only flag it: I have no control as to whether it can be fixed or not but I will push for it. See what I did there? :p

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Dutch while you are at it, do pass on the feedback about adding back-foot glances to the game. Those pull shots off good length deliveries are jarring to the eyes and pull down the game a notch. Still miss those gorgeous looking back-foot glances you could play in DBC 14 :yes

D

Dutch

@Dutch while you are at it, do pass on the feedback about adding back-foot glances to the game. Those pull shots off good length deliveries are jarring to the eyes and pull down the game a notch. Still miss those gorgeous looking back-foot glances you could play in DBC 14 :yes
Believe me it has been raised. Back on the topic of the defensive push: I am experimenting using the advance down the pitch shot (Press RS) in combo with the defensive trigger....gives a bit of that more aggressive push.......will experiment more with it......not a viable alternative I know especially given the buttons you would need to press in a spur of the moment thing.

Actually against a spinner this works quite well...kind of that lunging to the pitch of the ball.

Dracos

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Excellent review @cricket_online I'm glad you're still pushing for that DBC 14 style backfoot leg glance!! Is that animation actually present in the game?

Rhone

International Cricketer
Wasn’t this replaced by the “precision” shots?

The two shots could co exist. R1 for precision, light press on R2 for defensive prod.

R1 shots just seem like miss-timed versions of the full shot to me. Same animation but the ball just has less power. They can also be played with any shot which doesnt make sense to me. Who plays a precision pull or hook? I'd much rather prod it into that gap with a defensive push.

Last edited:

Zainuma

School Cricketer
Can’t find the circle to catch the ball.
I always drop the ball bcz of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1559248123][/DOUBLEPOST]
98B4512C-C0BB-429F-AD68-7886BCDD9285.jpeg Can’t find the circle to catch the ball.
I always drop the ball bcz of it.
Some plz help me

Attachments

• C0FE693C-AB63-4E32-AC70-EC3DD7737865.png
    C0FE693C-AB63-4E32-AC70-EC3DD7737865.png
    3 MB · Views: 4

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
Was just browsing Twitter, all I got to say is that some of you are completely ridiculous. Constantly complaining and demanding BigAnt fix this and do that and how dare they release a "Broken" game. If you clowns have such issues and are so unreasonable and ignorant. Get off your ass take some programing courses, then go get some start up capital, open your own studio, get licensing and make your own "perfect" game. If not STFU show some gratitude for all the hard work this team does to deliver a Cricket game. People sure like to complain but then do nothing, no else is making Cricket games. Say thanks and help them make the game better instead of demanding this and that, take initiative.

D

Dutch

Can’t find the circle to catch the ball.
I always drop the ball bcz of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1559248123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some plz help me
Not sure what your exact question is: what are your settings? Which platform? That kind of information is needed. Please avoid text speak! See the forum rules!

Users who are viewing this thread