Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was just browsing Twitter, all I got to say is that some of you are completely ridiculous. Constantly complaining and demanding BigAnt fix this and do that and how dare they release a "Broken" game. If you clowns have such issues and are so unreasonable and ignorant. Get off your ass take some programing courses, then go get some start up capital, open your own studio, get licensing and make your own "perfect" game. If not STFU show some gratitude for all the hard work this team does to deliver a Cricket game. People sure like to complain but then do nothing, no else is making Cricket games. Say thanks and help them make the game better instead of demanding this and that, take initiative.
Agreed. To give an example how difficult is it to do complex programming, even a small website can come crashing down due to one small error in the code. Just recently happened with one website I manage, and this is just a small one. Imagine the same for a video game...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Boy just FO and don't just think that because you are happy with the game everyone else also has to be!!

Yes the game has had lot of improvements. There are a lot of bugs too!! Someone who pays 4k INR has the right ask for a finished product!! Though the offline mode is excellent there are issues with the online part!! People who have genuinely bought game has the right to express their disappointment in seeing some of the bugs!! Who the F are you to ask everyone to shut the mouth?????
You didn't read what he said did you? He said constant complaining. I think I did see your comments on the game, and I agreed with it. Those who use 'broken' are being unfair, unless they're on XBOX.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Item 2: Tweak the right handed pacers so they bowl a better line to left handers from over the wicket. All the left handers I played with were able to milk the bowling and able to score easily as the deliveries were on or outside leg stumps most of the time

This problem has been there in the game since dbc 17. Basically be it right hander or left hander, if the bowler bowls from across, he bowls it more or less on leg stump.

Nix71289

Club Captain
You didn't read what he said did you? He said constant complaining. I think I did see your comments on the game, and I agreed with it. Those who use 'broken' are being unfair, unless they're on XBOX.
He said we are lucky that BA are producing games and we should take away whatever we are getting.

I agree that we are lucky that BA is producing cricket games, but what I cant fathom is how after repeated requests some of the exploits in the online gameplay are left open after 3 game iterations!!

There are bugs with camera, run outs, drs, and other stuff to be said too.. if people are complaining about these it's completely understandable!! Me as a customer who pays a bomb to buy a game has the right to ask for a complete game!![DOUBLEPOST=1559277109][/DOUBLEPOST]
is there a way during a game you can view the pitch conditions again
Not sure about that buddy, you can see it before the match in Match information and the first screen into the match!!

Reactions: DAP

Nix71289

Club Captain
@DAP how is your career mode going? I felt AI batsman are not scoring of my spin bowling (may be because their ratings are low). My e.con in FC is 0.44, In OD it's 2.30 and in T20 is 4.62. I tried increasing the AI timing and run rate by 10 for each format 60 for tests and 80 for T20's, still I found my e.con rate quite low. Their shots weren't piercing the inner circle 9/10 times.

Want to know your experience.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Going through the tutorials (learning is power) and I cannot for the life of me complete the fast bowling one where you have to hold either L2 (Slower) or R2 (Faster). Am I doing something wrong because the pace stays the same, or is it a bug?
Hi I also had a sligh problem with this one, then I started the run up and only pressed and held L2 or R2 near the end of the run up, that seemed to work for me ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1559277449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Going through the tutorials (learning is power) and I cannot for the life of me complete the fast bowling one where you have to hold either L2 (Slower) or R2 (Faster). Am I doing something wrong because the pace stays the same, or is it a bug?
Hi I also had a slight problem with this one, then I started the run up and only held in L2 or R2 near the end of the run up, this seemed to work for me ;)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
He said we are lucky that BA are producing games and we should take away whatever we are getting.

I agree that we are lucky that BA is producing cricket games, but what I cant fathom is how after repeated requests some of the exploits in the online gameplay are left open after 3 game iterations!!

There are bugs with camera, run outs, drs, and other stuff to be said too.. if people are complaining about these it's completely understandable!! Me as a customer who pays a bomb to buy a game has the right to ask for a complete game!![DOUBLEPOST=1559277109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure about that buddy, you can see it before the match in Match information and the first screen into the match!!
I still think his target was the unreasonable stuff people say about the game randomly!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@DAP how is your career mode going? I felt AI batsman are not scoring of my spin bowling (may be because their ratings are low). My e.con in FC is 0.44, In OD it's 2.30 and in T20 is 4.62. I tried increasing the AI timing and run rate by 10 for each format 60 for tests and 80 for T20's, still I found my e.con rate quite low. Their shots weren't piercing the inner circle 9/10 times.

Want to know your experience.
First, have you noticed if you start an Indian Career, you won't have club cricket, as in no 3 Day Club Matches and Club One Day? You start directly in Ranji, then progress to older version of Duleep.

AI is okayish. They do sometimes snack for runs, I am a fast bowler. They're not very proactive, but they're fine. Batting is great, a lot of hard work has to be put in before smacking.

Nix71289

Club Captain
First, have you noticed if you start an Indian Career, you won't have club cricket, as in no 3 Day Club Matches and Club One Day? You start directly in Ranji, then progress to older version of Duleep.

AI is okayish. They do sometimes snack for runs, I am a fast bowler. They're not very proactive, but they're fine. Batting is great, a lot of hard work has to be put in before smacking.

Yea, I noticed that. And only 5-6 teams in total, I guess it will change with the first patch!

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
May be my question is stupid, but this is my first time with PS4 itself.

So I downloaded Cricket 19. In my download column was split into 2, 16GB and 36. The 16GB download is finished, but am not able to play games, it is just net practice. So should I wait for the full 36GB to be completed?

Kyle Andreou

School Cricketer
Not sure what your exact question is: what are your settings? Which platform? That kind of information is needed. Please avoid text speak! See the forum rules!
You know exactly what his question is, you mocked me for asking the same thing, this is a huge problem people are having, he's asking in this thread to see if people have a fix for it because I've not played the game since the day it came out because its broken

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
May be my question is stupid, but this is my first time with PS4 itself.

So I downloaded Cricket 19. In my download column was split into 2, 16GB and 36. The 16GB download is finished, but am not able to play games, it is just net practice. So should I wait for the full 36GB to be completed?

Yes boss. Same happened to me. You need to download other 20 GB and then have fun. Play full game.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Currently Playing A Test Match Lakmal Is Trying Rip Smith Head Off Don't Think Lakmal A Fan Of The Ball Tampering

Users who are viewing this thread