Cricket 19 General Discussion

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone suggest me camera settings that mimic the broadcast as close as possible? Current I am using Batting Fixed Far. Also anyone has a video or screenshots showing various camera angles in action? Trying to fiddle with all Batting, Bowling and Fielding cameras is very confusing lol.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I've got a new song about the Barmy Army and come on England, yet there hasn't been a patch download?

Confused...

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are 4 to 6 teams for each Zone. Western Zone has 6 teams - Gujarat, Saurashtra, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Baroda (and one more). Just started Indian career yesterday. Definitely feels a bit off (I preferred Ashes setup for Indian Career) - especially with some weird non-Indian names, non-Asian looking players in teams. Also, the bug about player appearance changing randomly. I have seen a different looking captain of my team in all 8-10 matches I have played so far. In terms of actual playing, it is pretty good though.
At first I thought the whole set up may have been unintentional, but if you look at selection status, it does say that our next aim is to go for Zonal Trophy. So it is actually closer to reality, since we start at Ranji and then play for Duleep Trophy (Albeit, the old format with geographical zone teams). Yes it is a bit odd to start directly at first class level, but it isn't bad in my opinion. I kind of like it![DOUBLEPOST=1559291600][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I've got a new song about the Barmy Army and come on England, yet there hasn't been a patch download?

Confused...
Must have been triggered now, but would've been part of the game already I guess.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Can anyone @MattW please explain why it seems the approval process for patches takes a lot longer for Xbox and Nintendo switch compared to Sony and the ps4?
Can only imagine it’s a massive pain in the ass for BA who would love to have patch parody but that doesn’t seem to be the case currently. Are Microsoft and Nintendo a lot stricter in that regard? Just a curious, patient Xbox user lol

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bowled 3 overs so far and the keeper reacting to every delivery has caused 5 overthrows so far... starting to shit me already

MBix

School Cricketer
Are Microsoft and Nintendo a lot stricter in that regard?

I can't speak for the specifics of the devs or Microsoft / Nintendo's side of things. But it was mentioned last year that Microsoft got in line with PS4 in regards to allowing same day patch certification, so reading between the lines, for some reason or another maybe it failed Microsoft's certification for whatever reason. Owning both an Xbox and PS4 I've (somewhat stupidly) got multiple copies of a number of the same game across platforms (two groups of mates, two playing on diff consoles) and for the most part patch releases for most games are within hours of one another, sometimes Xbox getting them first even.

Hopefully it's just a one off with this Cricket 19 patch and future updates aren't released too far apart.

handsome

International Coach
The Malinga action so hard to pick. I had a left arm quick round the wicket bowling to me on hard difficulty.

This is a new aspect and needs getting adjusted to and has added a nice element for me.

I can only imagine what if one day we have many more actions.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Please make the AI more competetive and responsive. When you play with custom teams, AI is hardly a challange. On higher difficulties the AI should be more punishing. Also please add the broadcast 3 camera for batting soon.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The Malinga action so hard to pick. I had a left arm quick round the wicket bowling to me on hard difficulty.

This is a new aspect and needs getting adjusted to and has added a nice element for me.

I can only imagine what if one day we have many more actions.
I use that action for career mode, and have also faced the same action in the career. It takes time to play, very realistic.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Please make the AI more competetive and responsive. When you play with custom teams, AI is hardly a challange. On higher difficulties the AI should be more punishing. Also please add the broadcast 3 camera for batting soon.

Anything else?

Custom needs makes no difference. Tweak the skills if you want.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I love this game batting so much more enjoyable you really have to work for your runs even on a lower difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread