I luv the barmy army song
Game worth 9.99 music worth 40 quid

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Excellent review @cricket_online I'm glad you're still pushing for that DBC 14 style backfoot leg glance!! Is that animation actually present in the game?

As long as they dont remove the new Lovely Back foot Pulls against the Spinner from the Game , as a result of this ......

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess instead of explaining by words, if somebody can put a short video what type of leg glance is missing from DBC14, it would be worth considering for BA.

s0074845

Club Captain
Was the stats supppsed to record for individual players like DBC14. I am confused ? At the moment it shows what you have scored as some player under the earned stats ..

sami007

Club Cricketer
Question: If I start a career mode in England, can I update the teams/logos etc once ive started? Will it mess up my place in the squad if I download the team once career mode has started?

Sreesanthtakesit

School Cricketer
This is my is my first time posting here but how do I play an aggressive ground shot on the xbox? I used to play classic on DBC17 , decided to skip buying Ashes and now giving the standard controls a go on Cricket 19 but I just cant play an aggressive ground shot in career. My player always just hits it in the air.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
It is no point posting this here: no one here can do anything at all about it. Direct your inquiries to Big Ant support.
There is bound to be a good reason for the patch not being out already. Big ant would’ve loved to have had patch parody but that hasn’t happened unfortunately, which has probably frustrated Big ant themselves anyway and no amount of complaining on here is going to help anyone, or have it pushed out any quicker, atleast no quicker than big ant themselves may have tried to get it out anyways.

Reactions: DAP

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You findings mirrored mine. I only tried with RHB but the shot would only ever trigger at short balls fired wide of leg stump.

In that case maybe @MattW can take a look at the original post...
https://planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-general-discussion.112595/page-414#post-3342393

This should help Big Ant tweak the Backfoot glance shot along with addressing the poor line right hand pacers bowl to left handers. Worst case scenario for the latter would be for right handed pacers to always bowl round the wicket to left handers instead of bowling a poor line from over the wicket.

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do I have to have a ps plus subscription to play this game online?

Users who are viewing this thread