Cricket 19 General Discussion

Kass D

County Cricketer
I hope the ball aging animation will be added with next patch . This game is clearly ahead of all past cricket games. Yes sure AI feeling can improve abit. Taking singles is easy at the moment. I had AI not taking singles to deep, maybe the ground size matters as well. And few cut screens and commentary errors. All in all still the best game ever

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
What I wish to see in the next patch...
1. Edge need to carry to the keeper/slip... Problem is, when the bowler leave or miss the ball it will carry to the keeper, but as soon they get edge, ball don't carry to the the keeper...
2. Inner circle fielder's need to be more quick... They don't react fast, plus they take time to throw and they always need a keeper or a bowler to collect the ball...
3. Boundary line fielder's need to run fast, they only react to the ball when ball pass the 30 yards...

Set Up Shop

Banned
I hope the ball aging animation will be added with next patch . This game is clearly ahead of all past cricket games. Yes sure AI feeling can improve abit. Taking singles is easy at the moment. I had AI not taking singles to deep, maybe the ground size matters as well. And few cut screens and commentary errors. All in all still the best game ever
The ball does age and there is an animation.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What I wish to see in the next patch...
1. Edge need to carry to the keeper/slip... Problem is, when the bowler leave or miss the ball it will carry to the keeper, but as soon they get edge, ball don't carry to the the keeper...
2. Inner circle fielder's need to be more quick... They don't react fast, plus they take time to throw and they always need a keeper or a bowler to collect the ball...
3. Boundary line fielder's need to run fast, they only react to the ball when ball pass the 30 yards...

The first point is ridiculous... not every edge carries to slip..

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
The first point is ridiculous... not every edge carries to slip..
at least it need to create a fare chance of a catch... Even after setting keeper close, every edge goes to him with minimum of two bounce, I never seen or never heard in cricket...

Or BA just need to re edit the keeper and slip close option, minimum 2 to 3 step more closer than current close option will fix this problem...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread