FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I cant download teams from academy then what is the use of this game
Dont get what you're saying. I downloaded multiple teams yesterday[DOUBLEPOST=1560097468][/DOUBLEPOST]
So where are we in regards to the non-licensed international teams in regards to appearances/kits/skills ?
By we you mean everyone else right?

angad

Chairman of Consent
A little bit off topic but I personally want to apologize to all Aussie fans here on behalf of the idiots who were booing Smith today in the match. He received a lot of support when he was here in India for the IPL and I really have no idea why the Indian crowd were booing him in England. Most people here feel he was punished quite harshly (which was really stupid). He is back though and playing such good Cricket...and needs to be respected

TommoN

Club Captain
So I’ve seen multiple people having the same issue as me on xbox. Once I get to the second year of career mode the game comes up with the auto save icon when I try to play and then freezes.

I’m sorry but my patience is wearing seriously thin with this game. I can handle little bugs but when you literally cannot play the game because it keeps freezing it’s not good enough. It’s an unfinished game and it’s a shambles.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
First of all, is there a difference in outfield speed based on the stadium?.
Secondly, if there is, it should be based on grass type, which is visible while selecting the licensed stadiums.
Thirdly, you can still change short force mid way during the game.

I haven't noticed difference in outfield speed, unless it is a smaller ground and hence it reaches boundary quicker in comparison.[DOUBLEPOST=1560020506][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it is a no-ball, the on field umpire will pick it up.
It is always called correctly in game, as designed.

Sure seems so. Try playing a match at Kia Oval and you will see the difference. No idea how the outfield speed is determined and would love to know that.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
So I’ve seen multiple people having the same issue as me on xbox. Once I get to the second year of career mode the game comes up with the auto save icon when I try to play and then freezes.

I’m sorry but my patience is wearing seriously thin with this game. I can handle little bugs but when you literally cannot play the game because it keeps freezing it’s not good enough. It’s an unfinished game and it’s a shambles.

The next xbox patch might make it more playable.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is it a bug that I can put Steve Smith (eg) in england or any other international team. It would be nice if that list would show just players from the country I'm trying to pick players for.

Last edited:

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
A little bit off topic but I personally want to apologize to all Aussie fans here on behalf of the idiots who were booing Smith today in the match. He received a lot of support when he was here in India for the IPL and I really have no idea why the Indian crowd were booing him in England. Most people here feel he was punished quite harshly (which was really stupid). He is back though and playing such good Cricket...and needs to be respected

Because he is already a great player why did he even need to cheat. Almost every team will boo him. I don't think so he and rest of the cheaters should of gotten life time bans.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Because he is already a great player why did he even need to cheat. Almost every team will boo him. I don't think so he and rest of the cheaters should of gotten life time bans.

Well even Faf cheated right? Putting candy on the ball! Shahid Afridi chewed the damn ball. Don’t remember them getting any punishment whatsoever nor did anyone boo them

The guy did something wrong (or rather, going by the official version of the story, didn’t stop his teammates from doing something wrong) and he has served his punishment. It’s done and dusted now and people should move on and enjoy his skills

Kass D

County Cricketer
After last patch it has being so difficult to download teams from community. Basically gets stuck when downloading. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have a digital copy from PSN store

angad

Chairman of Consent
After last patch it has being so difficult to download teams from community. Basically gets stuck when downloading. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have a digital copy from PSN store

Yes same here. For me it gets stuck when searching for specific players or teams from the academy

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I also have a problem. Still can’t download the game from Steam

Users who are viewing this thread