Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ugh - not that tweaking catch animation again!! I thought we'd got rid of that in ashes.

it's insane that animation - representing something that has never been used to take a catch on any cricket field, ever, is used over an actual diving catch which would look awesome. and worse - there is a really suitable dive animation in the game too, but 99.94% of the time they use that abomination instead.

i love this game but BA love to take runny shits all over their best work
I always had a feel that there is no proper diving forward catch animation in BA games.

But this is really out of ordinary catch, needs to be looked into.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
500 Pages of thread, yeah! *Suddenly, remembers what a lot of those pages have* not so yeah!
giphy.gif

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Edge variation in this game is excellent. I think it's the first of the 4 games where i have more belief in what i'm seeing when it comes to edges. No inside edges somehow going to slip, or outside edges going for 4 at fine leg.

Here's 3 consecutive balls i bowled yesterday, resulting in: a leading edge that absolutely rocketed through cover point for 4; a catch at wide slip; a catch behind the wicket. (No, i didn't get the hat trick.)

And here's 2 leading edges with me batting - the fielder's reaction on the first one is priceless.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Wish if they can extend the tour mode to 20 years with all the test playing nations playing each other, along with tri series, both t20 and od worldcups and new players coming in and old players retiring, think of it like a career mode minus the ability to assign skill points manually because players should improve and regress based on their performance and age.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

It was from my yesterday game. The batsman dint walk, umpire dint give out. Did the fielder step over the line?

Sorry for poor recording.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have noticed a few frame rate stutters during night games when the bowler celebrates with the team when taking a wicket this wasn't an issue with previous patches, I hope BA can have a look into this.

@MattW would it be possible when creating custom competitions we can set a host country it ruins the immersion of the game when every game of a competition is played at the home teams ground. also is it possible to display on the HUD when a powerplay is in use with the little [P] symbol as in AC17.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I think BA should use batsman energy in the game more useful way... Here is my few suggestions regarding batsman energy in the game...
It will be good if player energy can make major impact in aggressive shots plays... Like now I/AI can hit big six with a low energy players... but if it change a bit and when batsman at his low energy, his ideal aggressive shot always land with in the boundary line will make batting more strategic and interesting...
Batsman should lose more (I mean 4x more) energy when playing aggressive shots, Sprint running, diving and multiple runs... Also batsman can recharge his energy a bit by playing defensive shot/dot balls and he get little more energy at each over ends and major energy boost at drinks break and in innings/session break... This change will make batting interesting and specially makes limited overs cricket more intense like close to real life cricket...
So what you think about this?...

Set Up Shop

Banned
ugh - not that tweaking catch animation again!! I thought we'd got rid of that in ashes.

it's insane that animation - representing something that has never been used to take a catch on any cricket field, ever, is used over an actual diving catch which would look awesome. and worse - there is a really suitable dive animation in the game too, but 99.94% of the time they use that abomination instead.

i love this game but BA love to take runny shits all over their best work

Yeah it’s bad. Real bad.[DOUBLEPOST=1560503679][/DOUBLEPOST]

Is that meant to be funny? Cos it’s not.

Ramz

International Coach
I have noticed a few frame rate stutters during night games when the bowler celebrates with the team when taking a wicket this wasn't an issue with previous patches, I hope BA can have a look into this.

@MattW would it be possible when creating custom competitions we can set a host country it ruins the immersion of the game when every game of a competition is played at the home teams ground. also is it possible to display on the HUD when a powerplay is in use with the little [P] symbol as in AC17.

I have been mentioning this issue regarding Host nations not hosting tournaments when selecting this many times hopefully its implemented in a upcoming patch. I agree it ruins the immersion of the game. @BigAntStudios @MattW please can this be fixed

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I think BA should use batsman energy in the game more useful way... Here is my few suggestions regarding batsman energy in the game...
It will be good if player energy can make major impact in aggressive shots plays... Like now I/AI can hit big six with a low energy players... but if it change a bit and when batsman at his low energy, his ideal aggressive shot always land with in the boundary line will make batting more strategic and interesting...
Batsman should lose more (I mean 4x more) energy when playing aggressive shots, Sprint running, diving and multiple runs... Also batsman can recharge his energy a bit by playing defensive shot/dot balls and he get little more energy at each over ends and major energy boost at drinks break and in innings/session break... This change will make batting interesting and specially makes limited overs cricket more intense like close to real life cricket...
So what you think about this?...
Excellent point , also energy exhausted make player injury , slow running

D

Deleted member 9102

Bowling controls are the same as 17/Ashes? i.e. just pick one of 12 lengths with little to no variation/error.

Users who are viewing this thread