Cricket 19 General Discussion

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Career mode stats double count = player playing county and international games simultaneously ? Anyone else getting this after last patch but one , or does this just effect saved career modes ?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I injured myself in career in the game, was a delight.
First person in the world who is happy to get injured:p
I also want to get injured in the GAME ONLY

Reactions: DAP
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Download Cricket 19 via Fit-Girl Repacks
but it take too much time to install the game....
already 12 Hours but only 3.5% installed
What is the solution for this?

My Performance :

Core i5, 10th Generation
8 GB DDR4 Memory
Nvidia GeForce MX230 with 2 GB VRAM
128GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1 TB HDD

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've stopped playing since the update. The AI fielding is so slow it just makes the game too easy. I can nurdle it within the circle sometimes and run 2. Doing my first away Ashes test in career mode at the MCG and I'm 65 N/O off 30 balls on the first morning of the test and I've taken absolutely no risks.

This is partly to do with the fact the AI only places one fielder on the leg side them bowls 3/4 balls an over on my pads

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've stopped playing since the update. The AI fielding is so slow it just makes the game too easy. I can nurdle it within the circle sometimes and run 2. Doing my first away Ashes test in career mode at the MCG and I'm 65 N/O off 30 balls on the first morning of the test and I've taken absolutely no risks.

This is partly to do with the fact the AI only places one fielder on the leg side them bowls 3/4 balls an over on my pads
There’s a brand new update today, which has fixed the throwing again. So, have you played after that?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hello everyone. I have few queries. I just bought Cricket 19 yesterday and I really wanted to add new teams. Now is there anyway I can add more International teams? For example I downloaded Bermuda but for some reason I am just unable to add them in International List. Is there any way I can do that?

Also is there way I can edit World Cups for Career Mode so that more International Teams can take part instead of 10?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Hi

They may stay in the Custom section. In Team Management and in Identity make sure that you change their Grading to International as it’s often set at First Class. Then make sure that you select the correct Match Type in the Edit Settings for each game, Test, ODI, T20I.

I don’t know about the default World Cups etc but creating custom tournaments is what I tend to do, often with Associate teams.[DOUBLEPOST=1576790310][/DOUBLEPOST]I’m playing on Hard (Finally) and think that I’ve actually improved my bowling and after dropping my first catch have done okay... as for batting, lord help me!

I’m playing with a custom team, player ratings in the 40-60 range but so are the opposition and I haven’t made three figures in five innings and that’s without losing my rag and just trying to smash everything!

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain

Agree on this. Scoring is easy on leg side on yesterday's patch.

Users who are viewing this thread