Academy is too slow. :( anyone experiencing this :(

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yeh I am too[DOUBLEPOST=1576838923][/DOUBLEPOST]issue since the start of the game
If this is the case how do we pick the players searching for long minutes:( takes hours to update a full team

Bigby Saint

School Cricketer
Horrendous bug post patch. While bowling with spinner if it edges to keeper sometimes keeper starts the celebration and the animation cuts out. Thats it. No wicket is given. Batsman is not out. You've to bowl to same batsman. This bug cost me two wicket. This is so frustrating making the game unplayable. It never happened before in the earlier patches.

tosser182

Club Captain
Since the patch it seems you generally need around 140 runs to move out of the red confidence zone. I've scored centuries with 4 or 5 different players and this has been the case. It's a bit silly to think someone can score 100 runs and be on minimal confidence.

Also played a match yesterday and both of my openers got the same injury. One of them retired hurt so I slogged the other one out before the same happened to him. They'd faced around 40 balls each, this can't be how the injury feature was setup to work? Felt totally cheated out of 2 wickets.

Unrelated to the patch, why do batsmen take so long to recover from playing the pull shot? They often freeze meaning that the batsmen at the other end has reached their crease before they've even moved. Results in a lot of cheap run outs.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What sliders are people using now with new patch , I’ve been using @Mohammed Sherry ‘s from a while back on all 3 formats , they have been brilliant but wondered if there have been any tweaks any recommendations for new patches ?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you guys think that the Steam version will be on special before xmas?

D

Dutch

So having taken a little break from the game I set up a tour to South Africa playing as England and decided to bowl first. Without going into the details of the match as that's not the point of this post. The point is that the game is a game that I keep coming back to and keep getting enjoyment out of. Yes there are some flaws and quirks but of all the games I have it is the one game I keep coming back to and really enjoy. Other games seem to bore me after a while but my love of cricket and the fix that this gives just keeps drawing me back in. Let's hope that BA continue the franchise and build on this foundation in the future. Just wanted to say that. My opinion, my perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread