Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Not the premier though![DOUBLEPOST=1584107626][/DOUBLEPOST]Have we been able to confirm that ball wear is back on the menu?

Tbf, with the ball wear, I've only played one innings of a test match in tour mode, but that's the most worn I've ever seen the ball. Small sample size admittedly (that's what she said, balls ect)

HamzaPervez

School Cricketer
That recent update has got interested in bowling again in career mode.
Hi all,

random Q, ive downloaded the “real” teams and players. In career mode, i have now been selected for internationals but within the international squad there are a mixture of real players and the original fake players. This means i will be playing alongside these fake players whom of course i dont want to play with.

anyone seen this?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hi all,

random Q, ive downloaded the “real” teams and players. In career mode, i have now been selected for internationals but within the international squad there are a mixture of real players and the original fake players. This means i will be playing alongside these fake players whom of course i dont want to play with.

anyone seen this?

Dynamic line ups. Tis a feature of the game

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

anyone seen this?
Career mode reflects the passage of time so you should expect players to retire and, as there is no way to predict who will take their place years from now, you get 'fake' players. Don't be so mean about not wanting to play alongside them they could great teammates...and, besides, you're one of the 'fake' players too (unless you really are going to be playing international cricket in real life).

HamzaPervez

School Cricketer
Career mode reflects the passage of time so you should expect players to retire and, as there is no way to predict who will take their place years from now, you get 'fake' players. Don't be so mean about not wanting to play alongside them they could great teammates...and, besides, you're one of the 'fake' players too (unless you really are going to be playing international cricket in real life).
Fair play! Its a fantastic game and i’ve not had it for long so still working everything out. Im interested in custom settings for certain things although ive not changed anything yet(still using default).. any tips?

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Hi, sorry if this question is getting repeated.

I downloaded NZ team already, after few weeks I wanted to download NZ team again because of retro jersey. I downloaded but it didn't replace with my old NZ team's kit.

I searched it in custom but it wasn't there(I can see the retro kit in my logos only).

Then I unlinked my old NZ team(lost the team logo) hoping that re downloading will help me getting new kit and team logo but nope, nothing.

I can just go to custom and find mt unlinked NZ team and copy their uniforms but team logo still is the unofficial one.

I just want to get the new kits that is all.

Your help will appreciated.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I just deleted it, thank god it deletes only kit not the squad. Now I can download the team with kits from community.
So this is how we have to do? if we want to update our team with new kits then we have to first delete it and download it from community?

Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there way to replace australia / england teams with new kits? From Cricket Academy I can't there..

Dracos

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is is possible to view NRR of all teams in a competition? I just started a new career and I'm starting with the world cup. The table looks very odd and has no headers to indicate what each column is. But I can make out that it has columns for wins losses and points, but nothing similar to NRR. Am I missing something or is it just not available in the game?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just realised there's no cap presentation in test cricket for India selection, maybe only for Australia and England. Here I was recording the whole thing both on my phone and video capture on PS4. :facepalm (more to myself for waiting for it eagerly)

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Fair play! Its a fantastic game and i’ve not had it for long so still working everything out. Im interested in custom settings for certain things although ive not changed anything yet(still using default).. any tips?
I've played over 100 hours of career mode and I don't think I've made any adjustments to the standard settings. The only thing I adjust are the cameras defaults and remove most of the HUD. I play batting in Pro Cam and have just switched to Pro Cam for bowling too. The latter can be a bit of an acquired taste (and there is a bug that appears in the second innings of some games that requires you to exit and relaunch the game) but I can't recommend the Pro Cam for batting highly enough...it really is good.

Users who are viewing this thread