Putting my mod hat on.

s-8e26005c136f9276e169291a319b3a2fde0eddea.gif

Let's not start getting personal @nickman100 @Gamer Pradosh

nickman100

School Cricketer
Putting my mod hat on.

s-8e26005c136f9276e169291a319b3a2fde0eddea.gif

Let's not start getting personal @nickman100 @Gamer Pradosh

I hope you realize the point of what a knee jerk reaction can do just to fix something that was causing hindrance to just some players. In process of killing the legside play, game has introduced a new evil which completely spoils the fun of playing online Cricket 19. Opponent placing 8 Fielders on offside and bowling close to wide line. How does that sound to you ? If your opinion matters on when BugAnts releases patches then plz do give a thought on what I said

nickman100

School Cricketer
Not worth the reply I guess.. Edited it out..

Leg side shots are not removed at all.. Even today played shots in the IPL streams I have been doing.. Though its coop not versus.. The shot is there nothing is removed.. Just the power is reduced to remove that over powered shot the fine leg slog was..

Regarding people bowling with all fielders on off in online is human bug not game's.. If a person could back his ability to bowl to a plan and place field accordingly then this wouldnt even be an issue to talk about but people are more about winning than having a good cricket match.. Exploiting the conditions in IRL is more useful and required as you need to bowl the deliveries and play the shots physically.. So cant compare that with a game where people just want to bowl cross seam and keep doing whatever makes them win for billion years.. This as a disclaimer would be something that would never change not even when Matt personally comes to your home to tweak the game to your liking.. The exact reason why I feel versus isnt worth the time [For me] as its never about showcasing one's cricketing skills rather exploiting the game to just win it.. Will never ever happen.. One will be patched then other will open up and they will start that..

I am a person who wants the game to have a balanced experience in online but its never like that as a human factor is involved..
Your personal opinion on how one should play doesn’t matter. It’s like telling my personal opinion is that robberies should not happen and hence I will remove all security guards from banks. But reality check world is cruel place and you need to have ways to tackle each game play. Shutting down features of gameplay is not right way.
Based on your idealist , So in real cricket just because bowlers get smacked by AB De Villiers shuffling across the stump, ICC should ban moving across the stumps ??? Brilliant !!! LOL

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Those are complaining about the leg side game completely killed off either they are new to cricket 19 or they are still learning how to play... u can still wack for six on the leg side as well as hit bullet pace boundaries also...so instead of cribbing improve your timing mates

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I hope you realize the point of what a knee jerk reaction can do just to fix something that was causing hindrance to just some players. In process of killing the legside play, game has introduced a new evil which completely spoils the fun of playing online Cricket 19. Opponent placing 8 Fielders on offside and bowling close to wide line. How does that sound to you ? If your opinion matters on when BugAnts releases patches then plz do give a thought on what I said
I don't play online because it seems like the Wild West. Now the sheriff has taken the decision to say no guns inside the city limits. Some people are upset but if they want to go to the saloon they'll go along with it.

I don't think this was a knee jerk decision.

And if you think this is 'a new evil' you need a prescription for anti-hyperbolics.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Not worth the reply I guess.. Edited it out..

Leg side shots are not removed at all.. Even today played shots in the IPL streams I have been doing.. Though its coop not versus.. The shot is there nothing is removed.. Just the power is reduced to remove that over powered shot the fine leg slog was..

Regarding people bowling with all fielders on off in online is human bug not game's.. If a person could back his ability to bowl to a plan and place field accordingly then this wouldnt even be an issue to talk about but people are more about winning than having a good cricket match.. Exploiting the conditions in IRL is more useful and required as you need to bowl the deliveries and play the shots physically.. So cant compare that with a game where people just want to bowl cross seam and keep doing whatever makes them win for billion years.. This as a disclaimer would be something that would never change not even when Matt personally comes to your home to tweak the game to your liking.. The exact reason why I feel versus isnt worth the time [For me] as its never about showcasing one's cricketing skills rather exploiting the game to just win it.. Will never ever happen.. One will be patched then other will open up and they will start that..

I am a person who wants the game to have a balanced experience in online but its never like that as a human factor is involved..
Then i will say fine leg shots are too much underpowered so look into it and stra
ight drives too much over powered .Balls bowled on leg stump you cant clear 30 yard circle towards fine leg.
I feel it should be balanced only ground shots you can play towards fine leg here i am not speaking of the wall atall .
Power managent should take a look at it once again.
Regarding offline why Ai does not keep fielders in fine leg thats the
reson you underpower a shot.
Give a thought on this.
Reagarding wall it a good move to stop exploites.
But keeping 8 on offside and bowling offside is a exploit tool.Then you should patch it max 5 fielders either side which is not sensible also.
Sorry your statement is not right you cant play 360 now beyond point and fine leg region you cant hit atall can only play ground.
Underpower was not needed timing window could gave been reduced a bit..
What you say about over powered straight shot L2R2 goes for 6.
Give a thought.
As you said you played Ipl how many sixes you hit in fine leg.
Crossseam a issue for you why dont you underpower crosseam also a bit.
Dbc 14 17 ashes cant be compared to cricket 19 now really sad...

RAVI99

Club Captain
Those are complaining about the leg side game completely killed off either they are new to cricket 19 or they are still learning how to play... u can still wack for six on the leg side as well as hit bullet pace boundaries also...so instead of cribbing improve your timing mates

I think you play offline then new bugs has come in with patch 1.17 online .
Which difficulty you talking about rookie.

nickman100

School Cricketer
I
I don't play online because it seems like the Wild West. Now the sheriff has taken the decision to say no guns inside the city limits. Some people are upset but if they want to go to the saloon they'll go along with it.

I don't think this was a knee jerk decision.

And if you think this is 'a new evil' you need a prescription for anti-hyperbolics.

in that case a match setting called “reduce movement” would have been a better option. Thinking creatively always helps instead of shutting something down. Too bad the Ross and Co can’t think such creatively

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I

in that case a match setting called “reduce movement” would have been a better option. Thinking creatively always helps instead of shutting something down. Too bad the Ross and Co can’t think such creatively
A wise man once said:

reality check world is cruel place and you need to have ways to tackle each game play.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Then i will say fine leg shots are too much underpowered so look into it and stra
ight drives too much over powered .Balls bowled on leg stump you cant clear 30 yard circle towards fine leg.
I feel it should be balanced only ground shots you can play towards fine leg here i am not speaking of the wall atall .
Power managent should take a look at it once again.
Regarding offline why Ai does not keep fielders in fine leg thats the
reson you underpower a shot.
Give a thought on this.
Reagarding wall it a good move to stop exploites.
But keeping 8 on offside and bowling offside is a exploit tool.Then you should patch it max 5 fielders either side which is not sensible also.
Sorry your statement is not right you cant play 360 now beyond point and fine leg region you cant hit atall can only play ground.
Underpower was not needed timing window could gave been reduced a bit..
What you say about over powered straight shot L2R2 goes for 6.
Give a thought.
As you said you played Ipl how many sixes you hit in fine leg.
Crossseam a issue for you why dont you underpower crosseam also a bit.
Dbc 14 17 ashes cant be compared to cricket 19 now really sad...

Can i watch you stream which difficuly was it very easy ...link please
Have you tested online also...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cool your jets Ravi, Nickman. You've kicked the saloon doors down and are shooting up the place. Just trying to enjoy my drink over here lol. Can't you two just message each other? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread