Cricket 19 General Discussion

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi fellas, I have problem to address on my cricket 19 on Ps4, whenever I review a decision if its LBW it will directly take me to Hawk eye and umpire decision, and for the caught behind it will directly take me to the umpires decision. There is no no-ball check, snicko and hot spot. Is it only me or others also facing the same issues is there any fix? for it?

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Hi fellas, I have problem to address on my cricket 19 on Ps4, whenever I review a decision if its LBW it will directly take me to Hawk eye and umpire decision, and for the caught behind it will directly take me to the umpires decision. There is no no-ball check, snicko and hot spot. Is it only me or
Do you have replays turned off?

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone come across this before?
Great that it has happened, but it’s not even late in the day, still the whole final session to play. Boucher must really be worried about KPs skid on’ers
F1186782-139D-4E47-B341-80B50227E419.jpeg

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Anyone come across this before?
Great that it has happened, but it’s not even late in the day, still the whole final session to play. Boucher must really be worried about KPs skid on’ers
View attachment 240768

Yeah the AI occasionally change up the lineup. Playing as New Zealand against Australia in a Test match, Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc came in ahead of Tim Paine when they were 400-5!!

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yeah the AI occasionally change up the lineup. Playing as New Zealand against Australia in a Test match, Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc came in ahead of Tim Paine when they were 400-5!!
Ahh nice, good to see, even if it does seem to be in odd circumstances, I just had to go with ‘Boucher has a slight injury so Steyn is coming in ahead of him’. I wonder if it is to do with the overs, I had bowled 78 so maybe the game thinks it’s the end of the day??

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just pathetic that Academy is down and BA don’t even apologize. Some people get very little time to play and then shit like this happens.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Academy is working for me.

I can search for stuff and it returns results - haven't tried downloading though. It has seemed a bit sluggish recently. It took me about 20 minutes to upload 8 teams the other day.

Searching for just 'Perth' in the team name it takes just over 30 seconds for anything to show up. Searching for 'Perth' and username 'waste' it takes just over 10 seconds to return a result with my team. Searching for 'Perth', 'waste' and a '1 week' range (Max Age) and I get a result in just over 5 seconds.

Tried searching for 'mousey' and 'India' and it took about 36 seconds (although he has shared a dozen different teams). Narrowed it to 1 month and got a 5 second 'no matching teams', then to six months and got fewer results but in less than 15 seconds.

If the academy is working then narrowing your search as much as possible is the best thing to do. Pretty sure the amount of stuff on the academy (certainly logos) dates back to Ashes era, so it might make searching a bit more taxing the more stuff is added.

Last edited:

drastsab

Club Captain
Yes.

I'd suppose that's not unexpected, but that was me just trying it on my personal PS5, not a work thing. I've only got a 1080p TV so can't comment on if anything is different visually, but if you have it installed to the SSD load times for me were ~20 seconds into a match.
Yes and no.

I had a 16 over game, reduced for rain for a T20. I was South Africa, hit 180. England beat me at 14.4 overs.

sometimes the game surprises you.
really. What are the settings. Can u tell me. Which Difficulty . Did u tweaked sliders??? Ai pacing is so boring after the new update.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
really. What are the settings. Can u tell me. Which Difficulty . Did u tweaked sliders??? Ai pacing is so boring after the new update.

To start. I've put AI run rate to 100. I thought it would ruin the game in the sense that every game would be +10rpo. But no. I've had low scoring thrillers too. Perhaps the other settings like ball friction, pitch friction etc, which I've moved around too have effects.

I'll do some screenshots later if you like. I play without the ball marker so it's actually pretty hard to hit too. I like challenges in video games, usually play them at highest difficulties or maybe one step lower.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In regards to the Academy issues lately:

Might have something to do with the NBN down here in Australia, particularly Melbourne. We've been having issues the last few days, Telstra ISP that is. Could be the culprit for BA if that is the case, or they just might be doing server maintenance - in which case a heads up would be nice. As for me, the academy is functional, its slow in finding search results but downloading is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread