Cricket 19 General Discussion

StephenC

School Cricketer
Hi. I've been trying to access the academy for the last 3 days. Just keeps saying it's unavailable and to please try again later? Anyone else having problems with it? I'm on PS4 if that helps.

venkniralac

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is the PC servers down again, when will it be back online or do we have any other way to get into the game

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm guessing they're doing a total network overhaul atm in the office, probably installing/upgrading new servers. Pure speculation on my part. Or maybe their nbn is crap like most other people lol.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Is it okay now? I checked and no problems here.
Nah... it deleted all my custom stadiums that's why I couldn't get in.

I'm thinking now I found a glitch in the game that no one has experienced. Since I had a lot of custom stadiums I downloaded a custom team with custom stadiums and perhaps I had too many custom stadiums so the game just puked them all out. Currently redownloading, what a pain. 95% of what I made is uploaded at least. Just thinking my current tour I'm doing will be defaulted to SCG after this now though. Which isn't all that fun, nor is it life-ending either so, just dealing with it.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Nah... it deleted all my custom stadiums that's why I couldn't get in.

I'm thinking now I found a glitch in the game that no one has experienced. Since I had a lot of custom stadiums I downloaded a custom team with custom stadiums and perhaps I had too many custom stadiums so the game just puked them all out. Currently redownloading, what a pain. 95% of what I made is uploaded at least. Just thinking my current tour I'm doing will be defaulted to SCG after this now though. Which isn't all that fun, nor is it life-ending either so, just dealing with it.

The IPL teams need to be reassigned anyway too. Gonna try and see if I can figure out a schedule that's similar to the one posted. Won't be able to get all playoff games in Ahmedabad, but might be able to work it out so teams don't play at their home grounds. Will try and post if I can get it. Will be almost impossible though I think, but might get lucky on a few tries, or at least make it very minimal.

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The IPL teams need to be reassigned anyway too. Gonna try and see if I can figure out a schedule that's similar to the one posted. Won't be able to get all playoff games in Ahmedabad, but might be able to work it out so teams don't play at their home grounds. Will try and post if I can get it. Will be almost impossible though I think, but might get lucky on a few tries, or at least make it very minimal.
I'd put a report in to BA - either their site or in the bug thread here - try and remember as much as what happened as possible.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I'd put a report in to BA - either their site or in the bug thread here - try and remember as much as what happened as possible.

Good things may come of this. Working on a Arun Jaitley Stadium (Feroz Shah), see what I can do, neat looking stadium in real life.
The Wankhede by "bigmingeg" is nicely done.

D

Deleted member 185125

Hmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-175750__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-175750__01.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread