Cricket 19-Nintendo Switch Review

simran3

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys this is the first time i am posting a review. This is going to be a short and precise review with the good and the bad.

Game Score 8/10

+Cricket on the Go
+Game play is really good and comparable to the Ps4 and Xbox versions
+No stutter in the cut scenes possibly patched up.

-Resolution undocked is slightly blurry
-Load times are a little longer than the ps4, Xbox versions
-Need Nintendo subscription for Community Updates.

I got the game today and have played it for a couple of hours. It is great that you can play cricket, while watching a cricket match.Looking at everything i am really impressed with the quality of the port on the switch, and highly recommend it as a good product.

I also own the game on the Xbox one X, and in comparison considering the portability the Switch version is extremely good.

Kindly forgive any grammatical errors i might have made. I just wanted to give an honest fair opinion on the Nintendo Switch Port.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys this is the first time i am posting a review. This is going to be a short and precise review with the good and the bad.

Game Score 8/10

+Cricket on the Go
+Game play is really good and comparable to the Ps4 and Xbox versions
+No stutter in the cut scenes possibly patched up.

-Resolution undocked is slightly blurry
-Load times are a little longer than the ps4, Xbox versions
-Need Nintendo subscription for Community Updates.

I got the game today and have played it for a couple of hours. It is great that you can play cricket, while watching a cricket match.Looking at everything i am really impressed with the quality of the port on the switch, and highly recommend it as a good product.

I also own the game on the Xbox one X, and in comparison considering the portability the Switch version is extremely good.

Kindly forgive any grammatical errors i might have made. I just wanted to give an honest fair opinion on the Nintendo Switch Port.
This sounds awesome.

davevalo

School Cricketer
I am also enjoying the switch port.
I even prefer handheld to docked, much more comfortable to play. Even though docked is very good and close to the other console versions.

However few issues:
Highlights reel - Too much Stuttering and bowlers have caps when bowling?
Loading (not normal ones) cuts scenes - Still stuttering.
Battling wheel - Only showing 6's. Not 1's, 2's or 4's.
Loading time before matches - A little long. I dont know if this can be fixed.
Nintendo Subscription required to access community.
Wickets not lighting up when hit like in other versions.
There are stability issues, picture/video is flashing. Not as bad before first patch though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP

Shubham Arora

Club Cricketer
Is the stutter too much? I can live with the long loading times but does it stutter for in between game animations as well? Like the ones after a delivery is completed. I am currently playing on One X and the performance is quite good except minor frame drops while the match initially loads. I'd love to pick up the Switch version though if it plays decently on the handheld.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Is the stutter too much? I can live with the long loading times but does it stutter for in between game animations as well? Like the ones after a delivery is completed. I am currently playing on One X and the performance is quite good except minor frame drops while the match initially loads. I'd love to pick up the Switch version though if it plays decently on the handheld.
I am getting it myself in a day or two, I can let you know my perspective on it in a few days.

flintoff

School Cricketer
There is occasional stutter for me when the bowler is in his run-up, maybe 1 in 10 deliveries. Distracting, and much harder to get green on bowling, and time the ball when batting. This is in handheld mode. Performance apart from that is pretty good, apart from the blurry textures.

Shubham Arora

Club Cricketer
I am waiting for the 11th release on the US store myself haha. Haven't prayed for any other game this much to turn out good performance wise![DOUBLEPOST=1560179508][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah I can live with the blurry part to be honest. It's a full blown game and that's more than enough. Occasional stutter is bearable. Thanks bro!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am waiting for the 11th release on the US store myself haha. Haven't prayed for any other game this much to turn out good performance wise![DOUBLEPOST=1560179508][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah I can live with the blurry part to be honest. It's a full blown game and that's more than enough. Occasional stutter is bearable. Thanks bro!
I am getting it on Switch, just for the portable aspect and also docked in sometimes.

mohsin.gamer33

School Cricketer
D8xDCG_XoAAWJSh

Users who are viewing this thread