Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

lesscode

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox Series S
Game Version: v0.1.1991
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Crash to Xbox menu when selecting my career player
Bug description (detail): I've been playing this character for months, now all of a sudden it won't load.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Platform -PS4 pro and PS4
Game version - lastest
Game mode - online
Match type -all
Ground - all
Over count - all
Issue ( one line description) -mainly occurs on medium bowling and slower balls.
Bug description retail - slower balls which are early released this issue occuring batsman hits the shot ball travels towards boundry sudden frame skip and edge to keeper this issue there from day 1 of cricket 19

RAVI99

Club Captain
Platform Ps4
Game version lastest
Game mode online
Match type All
Ground Any
Over count Any
Issue
Length variation while bowling with R1 and L1
needs a serious attention it's not perfect it's a exploit.
Bug description detail
Yellow length ball can be bowled full like yorker or short like green. If it pitches full how can it be a yorker with yellow release color.

Blue yorker can be bowled like yellow length.
Release color blue and ball not full it pitches around yellow length.
It's really a joke.
Color at release are there for a reason for batsman to judge as a support yellow comes as a yorker ; yorker pitches one feet away it's
has really become a joke.
Kindly look in R1 and L1 length variations and fix it.

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
4th team in cpl is broken... If we select that team in any mode the game broke and does not display anything except for the headings... Needs to restart it.... This is on ps4

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PC (Steam)
Game Version: Up to date as of Aug 21, 2021
Game Mode: Any game mode
Match Type: Any match type
Issue (one line description): FPS drop
Bug description (detail): FPS drops more than 30-40% while playing in the evening (7:30 PM) in lights

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Platform: PC (Steam)
Game Version: Up to date as of Aug 21, 2021
Game Mode: Any game mode
Match Type: T20 International
Difficulty: Legend
Issue (one line description): AI is struggling to put up or chase high scores (Legend Difficulty)
Bug description (detail): With the big update which happened alongside the DLC, AI was playing really well and was able to hit regular sixes and boundaries. It once chased 200+ and was putting up around 180 consistently. However, with the last couple of updates it has gone back again to its old (Pre big update) self where it just tries to touch around 150. AI edges every second, third ball one way or another mostly the ball falls in vacant areas but shows that AI's timing has some issues. I even tried increase to timing through modifiers to 100 but, not much improvement and nowhere near the feel which AI was giving after the big update. (Legend difficulty)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version: The latest patch along with the Ultimate Edition DLC
Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): Leg side shots/flicks behind square nerfed
Bug description (detail):

Struggling to get the ball beyond the 30 yard circle despite getting 3 greens (1 'Ideal' and 2 'Good', or 2 'Ideal and 1 'Good') as the shot feedback on a delivery which is pitching or headed outside the leg or on the stumps. If I've to hit the ball to the boundary I've to hit the ball towards square leg or at best towards Backward Square Leg (fielding chart attached for reference). Any finer and the ball barely dribbles to the 30 yard circle making one of the primary scoring areas in cricket (Fine Leg, Long Leg) redundant.

I would request the Big Ant team to make all the shots equally powerful, i.e. a square drive should be as powerful as a flick to fine leg or a straight/off/on drive. That way users can tweak the sliders to customize the shot power as desired. Currently it doesn't help much due to such a high imbalance in shot power across various shots. IMO this is one key item which is holding back the game from a batting experience perspective.

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Platform: Ps4
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: St Kitts & Nevis Patriots
Ground:
N/A
Issue (one line description): This team is broken... This team does not load
Bug description (detail): When you select this team and go on uniforms screen the game stops showing any icons and you cannot play any match after that you have to restart the game in order to play it.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain

Game version: latest update

Issue: playfaces not showing after downloading.

Since last update some players playfaces aren't downloading. They show up fine on the server when you search, however once downloaded they come through without playface attached.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Version: I have yet to check.
Modes: Offline Multiplayer (So Far)

The game is posing strange bugs. Often times when the ball reaches the fielder, the fielder keeps on moving here and there and the game gets stuck kind of. It's so much frustrating because there is no way out from that phase except logging out of the game. Is there a Patch out there to fix it. I have just purchased the game. Haven't done any updates or patches yet. Any suggestions please how to fix it.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Version: Most recent update
Issue: Licensed players missing/reset back to pre CPL & 100 Update

I don't know exactly how it happened, but I reset the academy in my game and now realised that many of the new licensed players from the latest CPL and The Hundred DLC are missing. Players like Faf du Plessis and Quinton de Kock were licensed with the release of this new DLC and had a generic face that couldn't be overwritten. However, with this bug, Faf du Plessis has reverted back to his generic pre-update self with the name Fabian du Toit and can now be linked with the appropriate Playface version in the academy. Players such as Dominic Sibley and Phil Salt and I'm pretty sure many other newly licensed players are now missing entirely and have reverted back to their generic versions pre-DLC.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v0.1.2101
Game Mode: Play Now/Competition
Match Type: Various
Teams used: Custom vs. Various international
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue: (one line description): Extreme wides
Bug description: (detail): Extreme wides not awarded as wides by the umpire. They're wider than wides that have been called, generally off spin bowling and just seem to be so wide (Right on edge of strip) that they're not recognised.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Club Three Day
Teams used: New Amsterdam vs. Georgetown
Ground: Georgetown home ground
Over Count: 100+
Issue: (one line description): Crash
Bug description: (detail): Game just crashed on day three when simming our (New Amsterdam) second innings. Was first game of second season. Just stalled on scorecard ahead of me coming out to bat. Ejected disc and had to finish their innings off again then sim ours. I was able to come out to bat but typically we'd scored about 200 less runs!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Match Type: Club Three Day
Teams used: New Amsterdam vs. Georgetown
Ground: Georgetown home ground
Over Count: 100+
Issue: (one line description): Crash
Bug description: (detail): Game just crashed on day three when simming our (New Amsterdam) second innings. Was first game of second season. Just stalled on scorecard ahead of me coming out to bat. Ejected disc and had to finish their innings off again then sim ours. I was able to come out to bat but typically we'd scored about 200 less runs!
Way to rep 592 ..hopefully your issue is resolved mate

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox one
Game Version:
Game Mode: Exhibitiom
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Bangladesh vs. Zimbabwe
Ground: Dhaka
Over Count: 60
Issue: (one line description): Run outs
Bug description: (detail): Bangladesh went to tea at 150-7 with 5 farcical run outs. It ruined any enjoyment playing at Veteran difficultly and unable to understand why Bangladesh were doing this. Not played test in a while and not had the problem in other formats.

Users who are viewing this thread