India
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0975
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Fielders over running the ball
Bug description (detail): Fielders are over running the ball coming straight to them and giving away runs..

20170514132237_1.jpg 20170514132239_1.jpg 20170514132240_1.jpg 20170514132241_1.jpg 20170514132242_1.jpg 20170514132242_2.jpg 20170514132243_1.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Match Type: N/A
Teams used:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Field set not applying
Bug description (detail): 3 issues with this:

-Setting a field and pressing apply to all doesnt apply field sometimes..No pattern seen in this.
-Sometimes the old issue of one fielder changing position happens [not often but its there]
-One time where pressing right on D-pad isnt changing the line of delivery for the bowler rather changing fields when pressing it..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
T10
Teams used:
India vs WI
Issue (one line description): Overthrows and boundary awarded 8 runs..
Bug description (detail): Some times the game just lets the ball go to the boundary for 4 overthrows even when fielders are lined up for backup..
And a boundary was given as 8 runs to the team..

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0957
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Match settings changing every time when you go back and come in. In 14 it uses to resume with last played game settings.
Bug description (detail):

464850_20170505220830_1.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1494922294][/DOUBLEPOST]Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0957
Game Mode: All
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Unable to make changes to the player attributes when you go through teams and squad management.
Bug description (detail):

464850_20170515173524_1.png

jaym

Club Cricketer
Match Type:
All
Teams used:
India or England
Issue (one line description): FC when updating those 2 teams
Bug description (detail): DB17 keeps FC when I update those 2 teams I've deleted these 2 teams and tried many time to update them but it doesn't work

jaym

Club Cricketer
Match Type:
All
Teams used:
All
Issue (one line description): Graphic bug between stumps and players (wk, bowlers, batsmen, umpires)
Bug description (detail): The stumps are not obstacle to the players (wk, bowlers, batsmen, umpires) they go through it as they were not there, if someone touch the stumps they'd have to be broken at least

bajigar

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0985
Game Mode: Any
Match Type:
All
Teams used:
All
Issue (one line description): Very High RAM usage
Bug description (detail): The game runs fine for about 30 mins but after that the game starts lagging to an extent that it is unplayable. After I close the game, my laptop starts lagging. It gets difficult to move the cursor and click stuff. I opened up resource monitor and found that the cricket17.exe was using around 5gb of RAM (Attaching the screenshot below). Is this normal? If not, how do I fix it?
dbc17 ram.PNG

If this is not the reason and this is normal behaviour, what else could it be?
Below are my specs:
Model: Alienware 17 R3
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Graphics: NVidia 980m 4GB GDDR5
Processor: Intel i7 6820

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Match Type:
First-Class
Teams used:
Gujarat (My Team) V/S All Eligble Teams
Issue (one line description): Best Bowling Figures shows last time bowling figures and not the best.
Bug description (detail): Whenever I play a new innings my best bowling best figures are replaced by the bowling figures I had in the previous innings.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Match Type:
First-Class
Teams used:
Gujarat (My Team) V/S All Eligble Teams
Issue (one line description): Can't change bowling side (over --> around) on the first ball of the over.
Bug description (detail): The game thinks that the bowling sides changed but there's no effect, so just wanted to point that out.

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match Type:
First-Class
Teams used:
Hampshire (My Team) V/S Yorkshire
Issue (one line description): Best Bowling Figures shows 0.
Bug description (detail): Best Bowling Figure is showing as 0, where as I have taken all 10 Wickets in the Innings.

lCnlZmV.png
[/IMG]
lCnlZmV.png
[/IMG]
lCnlZmV.png
[/url][/IMG]

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Issue (one line description): Pitch wear and cracks not saving when match is reloaded after exiting game

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Issue (one line description): Very High RAM usage
Bug description (detail): The game runs fine for about 30 mins but after that the game starts lagging to an extent that it is unplayable. After I close the game, my laptop starts lagging. It gets difficult to move the cursor and click stuff. I opened up resource monitor and found that the cricket17.exe was using around 5gb of RAM (Attaching the screenshot below). Is this normal? If not, how do I fix it?
View attachment 188839

If this is not the reason and this is normal behaviour, what else could it be?
Below are my specs:
Model: Alienware 17 R3
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Graphics: NVidia 980m 4GB GDDR5
Processor: Intel i7 6820

Somehow This is not the Problem , I think It Overheating problem Sit in Cool Place as AC and can you try the below link . I play 2-3 Hours without having problem on NVidia 800 series , in AC . But when I do the same on Normal Heat room temperature Same problem I got as yours.

Steam update for DBC17 released | Page 167 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW Need help.

Issue: I have started a new career (Started fresh after the recent patches only) with a custom created player. Now before starting this new career I made sure I have updated all International Teams and their specific line up (for Test / ODI & T20) as per my preference. Now when I have selected for Team India for playing Test against England, in all the 03 Test I played, the Indian test Squad is completely different from what I have made it in Academy. Enclosed kindly see both the Squad.

Squad I have made in DBC17 Academy (Its still showing the same when I am going to Cricket Academy/Teams/Team Manager/India//Lineups/Test).

zlbuLd.png

Now, when in Career the Indian Team which is been selected (by default I guess) is this one:

vQrHxX.png

Now my question is..am I doing something wrong? How come Karun nair & Suresh Raina getting selected in Test Playing 11 instead of the Line up I have made & saved in Academy?

I dont know if it is a bug or something else. But it is affecting the overall experience of playing my Career.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@MattW Need help.

Issue: I have started a new career (Started fresh after the recent patches only) with a custom created player. Now before starting this new career I made sure I have updated all International Teams and their specific line up (for Test / ODI & T20) as per my preference. Now when I have selected for Team India for playing Test against England, in all the 03 Test I played, the Indian test Squad is completely different from what I have made it in Academy. Enclosed kindly see both the Squad.

Squad I have made in DBC17 Academy (Its still showing the same when I am going to Cricket Academy/Teams/Team Manager/India//Lineups/Test).

zlbuLd.png

Now, when in Career the Indian Team which is been selected (by default I guess) is this one:

vQrHxX.png

Now my question is..am I doing something wrong? How come Karun nair & Suresh Raina getting selected in Test Playing 11 instead of the Line up I have made & saved in Academy?

I dont know if it is a bug or something else. But it is affecting the overall experience of playing my Career.

How many years since you started the career though? Dynamics lineups would play a part...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW Need help.

zlbuLd.png

vQrHxX.png

Career line ups do not reflect Academy line ups but are taken from form and skills. As stated by @passwordistaco it is part of dynamic lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread