Online Cricket Games Owned
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0905
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Any
Teams used:
Australia and NZ
Ground: MCG
Over Count: 2 (Approx.)
Issue (one line description): Incorrect ball throw from bowlers end to wicket keeper
Bug description (detail): While I was taking a run and during chance of a runout, when the batsman is running towards the bowlers end and not reached that crease yet, the bowler (AI) throws the ball towards the wicket keeper rather than hitting at the stumps at the bowlers end thereby missing a runout chance.

Toonshorty

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Durham and Warwickshire
Ground: -
Over Count: 80.1 (2nd Innings)
Issue (one line description): While batting, opposition team take the new ball. When this happens, the umpire raises his arm (as he would while you are looking around the field etc) but never lowers it, so the ball is never delivered.
Bug description (detail): As above, the whole game stops because the umpire won't let the bowler deliver the ball. I've tried looking around, exiting the match and then resuming it again - but the same thing happens after they take the new ball. Restarting the entire game itself doesn't fix it either. This might need a hotfix because at the minute I can't continue with my career which is really really annoying.

ixQVCBv.png

Essentially I'm stuck at the above and can't do anything other than move around the crease.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Platform: PC
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0905
Game Mode: Casual -a also in logo creators, academy
Match Type: T20 when this happens
Teams used: Random (downloaded teams
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
Frequent BSOD
Bug description (detail): I'll try and keep this short. Got a new PC and I am getting regular blue screen crashes when playing this game. I contacted the company where I bought the PC and they have said everything seems to be functioning fine (spent on 1 hour on the phone/remote desktop). The only conclusion was that it was the game causing it and to try another one; I did (GTA5) and that didn't crash once over 10 days. Back to Bradman and it keeps crashing at seemingly random intervals (during matches, when using the academy, logo creators. The tech guy I spoke with suggested I let you know and send dump files (of which I have a great many that have all been generated through crashes when the game is on). I'm happy to send them, or provide any more details if you contact me via this forum. Of course I'm not sure if other people are experiencing similar problems in which case it may be some other area for me to look into but I would like to rule some out; one so I can actually play a match without fear of it crashing and two because when it crashes in the academy my data is corrupted and everything has to be downloaded again.

Cheers

WiLSoNN

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version Number:
v0.1.0.1.0905
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): CUSTOM LOGO/ LOGO DATABASE FULL
Bug description (detail) : Why is there a Custom Logo Database Limit ? And How Do I Clear All the Downloaded Logos at once or an Option to select a few atleast. This is Annoying.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Game Mode: Tour
Teams used: England, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Issue (one line description): Game not saving properly
Bug description (detail) : Created a tour with a warm up one day game against Afghanistan before a 3 team ODI series against Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Played the warm up and then played the first ODI. When saving it classes itself as the warm up in the first ODI and then at the end of the game the game doesn't show as played and the scorecard from the previous game went to the warm-up match but was listed as England vs Afghanistan rather than the Pakistan game. Created this tour and can't play it.

heyado

Club Cricketer
Game Mode: Tour
Teams used: Australia, South Africa
Issue (one line description): Game not saving properly
Bug description (detail) : Similar to the previous, set up a custom tour to replicate South Africa's tour of Australia. First Test at the WACA ended in a draw, but at the end of the match the schedule simply returns to the start of the First Test and the result isn't recorded.

Tested a second copy of the tour, simulated the First Test to end in a draw. Proceed to Second Test at Bellerive and the tour card shows that Australia won the First Test. Further testing of copies produced the same outcome - First Test ends in draw but tour card shows either Australia or South Africa as the winners. Seems it won't accept 'Match Drawn' as a valid result for a test match.

PashaBoi

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: NA
Game Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Issue (one line description): Can't get past the loading screen.
Bug description (detail) : Game says "You need to be online in order to play DBC17". I'm connected to the internet ofc. Getting error in Rugby part of the status.bigant.com
upload_2017-3-13_22-32-41.png

ByteMe

School Cricketer
Teams Used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Game incorrectly adding innings played to several characters.
Bug description (detail): This issue is present in all my career mode players, and for some reason the game is not recording the right number of innings they have played. It's inflating that figure drastically (in once case the player playing 4 games but somehow 20 innings. While this isn't an issue for bowling career players, it is for batting, as it brings down the average drastically. This has been experienced at shield and club t20 level, and has persisted through uninstalling the game and reinstalling it (although the saves were kept, several new players were created and exhibiting the same issue).

20170316211125_1.jpg 20170316211147_1.jpg 20170316211202_1.jpg 20170316211221_1.jpg 20170316211125_1.jpg

Last edited:

danjo073

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: NA
Game Mode: Every
Teams Used: NA
Issue (one line description): Buttons on controller not corresponding with buttons in game
Bug description
I need help with my controller as the buttons are all different from what is on the screen for example when i press the A button is acts as the B button in game and same for the X and Y buttons
Thanks

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Are you using an Xbox controller? That's what the button prompts are defaulted to so if you aren't using one or a controller with the same button layout you will get incorrect button prompts.

danjo073

School Cricketer
Are you using an Xbox controller? That's what the button prompts are defaulted to so if you aren't using one or a controller with the same button layout you will get incorrect button prompts.
I am using a logitech f710 wireless controller the buttons have the same layout and i had no problem with them in dbc14

sunnykhan

School Cricketer
ok
so i edited and created my own field but when i apply it it changers to something else
so i have to change it every time new bowler comes or new batsman
also trowing ball for direct trow is too difficult caz the trow meter disappears in the middle of trow

and when is another patch coming its been a long time since last update
caz this game is some times to frustrated to play

sweeper

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: V0.1.0.1.0905
Match Type: T20 (other types too)
Issue : D/L Method is bugged.
Bug description :
When rain stopped the T20 match the target set was the total runs the opponent team had made. The AI score was not reduced when the match was reduced into eleven overs. So my team had to chase the target in just 66 balls. The opponent AI had that much run on board using 91 balls when rain had stopped the match.
bugged dl.jpg

bugged dl finished.jpg

Attachments

• bugged dl.jpg
    bugged dl.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 108
  • bugged dl finished.jpg
    bugged dl finished.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

sweeper

School Cricketer
Game Mode: ALL
Match Type: T20
Issue : Letters were out of screen at 720p resolution.
Bug description : The letter box with projected score was had some letters outside the visible screen.

letters out of screen at 720p.jpg

sweeper

School Cricketer
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Had downloaded all teams in the beginning
Issue : Line-up Rating is not displayed for any team.
Bug description :The Career/ Match Report before the beginning of a match does not show the linup rating for any teams, including the international sides. It missing in the Career mode game altogether.

career lineup rating.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread